Chapter 2

"Good morning!! Miss Collins , the meeting is set and the preparations are checked thoroughly " Mr. Hough uttered, it felt as if a computational voice giving a monotonous daily routine check to Cassania. She is now used to it, with a cold and blunt look Cassania asked " Mr. Hough have you set the files on the table and did Boss check that data?"

"Yes Ma'am!!" He replied. The meeting went well with the investors , they were satisfied with the profit rate of the company and the ongoing success it gained in the city. The employees involved in the meeting gave a sincere thanks to only one person in their mind and that was none other than Cassania. Even the Boss knew that she is so talented but nobody said it aloud .
Their face was enough to tell their respect which was also represented in their tender words for her.
She was too tired to give a shot for any other thing at that moment so she proceeded towards the resting area for the employees in the company. She planned to take a short nap before starting any other pending work.
She dozed off easily due to her tired brain and body. She couldn't believe she was in the same dream from last night.

Again there was a tackle to see the clear face of that person holding her hand. She noticed that his hands looked pale and white but it was also warm and gentle at the same time.
She felt an urge to see the face which gave her hope to live with emotions in the real world. She can be treated with warmth and gentleness that she hoped for and she didn't want to lose it.

She twists and tosses on the couch with an uneasy feeling, when a crashing sound came all of a sudden. She jumped from the couch with her eyes wide open , there was a broken glass which might have fallen from the centre table in the resting area while she was moving in her dreams. She gained her senses back while pondering on the dream she was into just a few minutes ago.
It messed up her day as the whole day went by the thoughts of those emotions and memories of that dream. But later she tried to forget it all with a conviction that it was all just a dream and no one has ever shown any feelings towards her .

The feelings she was thinking about were not just those mere proposals she gets a lot of time in the company and outside as well. She wanted the love of family, warmth, gentleness, support and care. It wasn't necessary that a whole bunch of people should give her that, a single person was enough for her in this materialistic world. With whom she can share her world and state her claim over that person in front of others.
Well none of these were going to happen she knew deep down in her gut so she tried to avoid all the thoughts from that dream. The day went by , she opened the door of her apartment. It was all gloomy inside "click" the switches sounded and the lights were on.

Still it was a lonely place for her because at work she doesn't get the time to feel lonely but at home it tailed her all along. But this was also a part of her life that she has accepted already.
That night she slept well there weren't any dreams or hindrances in her sleep. It was sooth and relaxing which faded all her tiredness away.