Chapter 4

That night Cassania wasn't able to sleep properly. The fear resided in her as she didn't want to sweep into that dream again.
She felt a burning sensation throughout her body and was very much irritated. The strange thing was she could feel the stiffness and soreness in her body which felt like she had done too much exercise or physical activity. Her wrists were also throbbing with enormous amounts of pain due to twisting.

It was alarming and highly strange at the same time that something is not right , she could feel a strange feeling which was new to her. Despite of having the lonely feeling all the time, now there's a fear mixed with it.

The whole night went by without a wink of sleep in her eyes. The morning sunlight was warm which fell on her arms and face.
Soon her cellphone screen flashes its 7 AM alarm.

"Whoah..no sleep how i will manage my day like this" she groaned. Ziiip!!!
She closed the zip of her pink colored jacket ready for the jog. It was a pleasant morning, everything seems to be so fresh, its relaxing somehow Cassania thought but the moment she felt that way someone passed her and a same fear vibe she felt.

She stops and looks at that man from his back. He was a well built man, tall and a fair complexion but the vibe was different it was dark somehow. "What is this why i am sensing these things!" She fumbled with her words.

"Office hours start from 10 AM you are late"
Mr. Hough was giving a slight reminder to one of the employees. She gave a look to him and he greeted her "Good morning Miss. Collins" . In reply she nodded and greeted him.

"Mr. Hough when is the meeting scheduled forward to me the timings and will the boss attend all of the meetings today?" Cassania asked looking towards the bunch of files on her desk.
"Yess mam he will attend and i will send you the schedule asap!" Mr. Hough replied with a stone face with no emotions at all .
"Mam i wanted to inform you that today we are going to have a yearly meeting in the afternoon. Boss wanted you to be there too. Its about the company's profit and loss as you know each year it happens.." while he could say more Cassania interrupted her " Yeah i know Mr. Hough i will be there it's the same like every year no need to explain further".

"But mam this time our major shareholder Mr. Anderson will also be there today" Mr.Hough stated.
What ?! You mean Eric Anderson, but why is there anything special? Cassania was a little surprised with the statement.
"No mam i don't know any specific thing about his presence but yes he will be present its confirmed "Mr.Hough said .
Cassania nodded without giving a look to him.