Chapter 3

"Miss Collins the report i have sent on your mail please go through it and let me know the changes required " Lyla stated on the phone.
"Okay i will tell you after some time" Cassania replied as she hung up the call after that.
It was the weekend so it was a day off for her but still she is a workaholic person so she can't let herself be away from work.

She unlocked her laptop to look at the report while going through it she noticed a ping on her cellphone. It was a notification for a new part of the same book she read just a few days ago.
The first part was published a lot earlier and the official page of the book announced the publish of the new part.

She eagerly saw the message and started searching for the hard copy of the new part.
She got it on an average price online. A shimmer in her eyes showed the passion she had for reading which took her in another world filled with love, happiness, sorrow and most importantly connection with the characters.
The delivery date was after four days , she felt so excited to read more of the facts related to hell and heaven. Reminiscing stories as an old tradition followed by different cultures at distant places.

Four days later the book was delivered. She started reading the first page because she couldn't control her urges. "There is no suitable time to read " she muttered and a chuckle came out. Only reading made her this happy.

"The devil watches them...like greedy hungry lions that see their prey and expect to have it, but are for the present kept back; If God withdraws his hand by which they are restrained, they would in one moment fly upon their poor souls"
                                       - Jonathan Edwards

The book told the facts depicted by the phrases of famous writers and poets. She completed almost one fourth of the book in single shot of reading. Still a lot more was there to uncover.
It was 10pm in the night, the voice from her stomach made her realise the hunger.
"What should i eat " she exclaimed with a hungry face. She opened the refrigerator and noticed some cold food. "It's decided then, i am going to fry them now" she muttered.

Stomach's full lets rest now she thought but Little did she know that again she will face the same dream like earlier but this time its was a little different.

A voice was heard "you came back" who said that..was it that person she thought. By the time she turned to see the face the room became more tense and the warmth turned into burning hot pit of fire. She could feel the burning sensation. She tried to move but the hands holding her were not letting her go. The grip tightened the more she reposed. She could feel the pain, tears fell from the side of her eyes. With those blurry eyes she looked to that person and uttered some words which were "let me go".

Suddenly the grip lossened and she was awake. Sweat and tears were mixed with a panic expression on her face. It took a few minutes for her to be stabilized. She couldn't believe what she experienced, it felt so real that she can't distinguish between reality and dreams.