Chapter 6

"Where are we, you guys?"

After the pink beam of light had shot out all over the three of you suddenly you were floating in front of this big tv screen thing. "Oh hello, Puppycat! Nice to see you again Bee! Looks like an intruder... allow me to get rid of them." The tv thing had opened its mouth with flames as it was pulling you closer to it while you kept flapping around "no no NOOOO" screaming while it was trying to drag you into its mouth with Bee protesting in the background till the tv screen had looked at your face more it closed up. "Oh! Aurelie, it's you! You haven't taken a mission in so long! Where's Serien? You two are always together with your missions!" Your eyes widened at what the tv screen was telling you.

"I-I'm not Aurelie that's my mom's name...." Bee and Puppycat were quiet looking over at you, especially Puppycat who had finally put together who you were. Of course, he suspected it at first but he hasn't seen you in years since you were born was the last time he saw you. But your eyes and how much you look like your mother were what made him assume already. The tv pulled you closer and examined you. "Hmm, I see... well mini Aurelie you can join Bee and Puppycat on their temp jobs then" the tv let you go back to your spot next to Bee who looked at you worried. "Whaaat was that temp bot?" Bee had finally spoken up "Their parents used to do temp missions with me, I'm sure she will tell you later but for now the three of you have a decision on your temp jobs."

You tuned out from what was happening trying to figure out how tf the temp bot knew your parents. You didn't recall anything off like that, maybe they hid it from you. "Hold still for uniform assignment... BOOP" You deadpan at temp bot till you realize your clothing was changed along with Bee's clothing. "Aww how cute!" you touched your bows and you feel that they had become longer than how they usually were but your hair was still styled the same. "Oh wow magic pockets!" Bee had exclaimed excitedly which started a line of you and her pulling random stuff out of your pockets till she had pulled out some gum offering it to Puppycat and you which you unwrap and began to chew on while looking into your pocket and pulling out a lollipop. "Haha nice" then the temp bot opened its mouth and the three of you got out of its mouth on a snowy area.

"Whoa! Look at all the music boxes."

You just walked right in and left Puppycat and Bee behind to admire the many music boxes which were there. "This is so cool!" You picked a baby pink one up and spun it till it opened up and let out music showing a figurine of a bear sleeping on a cloud. "Hahaha, cute." You looked over at Bee "I got a music box from my dad, well it does play more than just music I guess." You tilted your head "oh what kind of things does it do?"

Bee was about to respond till Puppycat picked up a music box asking the two of you something you assumed since you don't understand him. He proceeded to toss it and it hit the floor but it echoed on the ground which made you crouch over the spot it hit and tap it. Then the floor tile opened up revealing a music box. Bee had kneeled by you picking it up "hah! A hidden music box!" Then all of the pieces had fallen out from inside the music box. The three of you sat there hearing the distorted music with you cringing at the noise it was making "Yeah that doesn't sound right." Puppycat made some noise at Bee which she had fixed her deadpanned face from hearing "I have never fixed a music box before. Have you Y/N?" You shook your head "Nope never fixed a music box" Bee had then begun placing the pieces inside the music box properly.

"King on his throne. The witch on her broom. The butler and maid in the palace. The princess in the garden. The prince in his crib. And the other princess in her room." After she had finished placing them the tones of the music box were still mangled. While trying to complete it for the next few hours and finally the three of you completed it with the music playing a sad tune.