Chapter 7

"What do you mean the cafe is still not ready?"

You were woken up hella early in the morning by Howell who said that the cafe was still not ready from the kitchen being burnt. He had ranted that the whole ceiling was burnt still so the cafe will be opening in two days tops or even tomorrow you hope. You missed the cafe a lot after not being there for a while plus you haven't seen Howell or the others beside Cas and Deckard in a while and they were a lively bunch.

"Okay alright call me when it opens then... or if you want to hang out"

Howell let out a soft laugh over the phone "Of course, you miss me who wouldn't miss this beautiful face?" Your face deadpanned as you let out a quick goodbye and that you will see him soon. "NO WAIT-" you hung up on him you giggled evilly as you can imagine him texting you passive aggressively for hanging up on him like that. Whoops, you already see your phone blowing up from him till you get a text from Wesley telling you to go fishing with him. Raising an eyebrow you texted him back with a thumbs up and a smiley face. He responded he will be at your place in five minutes.

You froze you were still in your fuzzy pajamas and shirt that was covered in dog fur from the puppies that you had fed last night before heading off to bed. You quickly got dressed in the cute overalls that you had bought while shopping with Bee and black boots. While fixing your face with light makeup and then fastening your two hair bows securely you heard a knock on the door signaling his arrival. You open the door and waved at him excited since you hadn't seen him in a while.

"Hey, Wesley!!" He gave you a soft smile from his usual nonchalant facial expression. "Hey Y/N... let's go" you nodded as you proceeded to turn around and lock your front door from behind you and headed out with him. Wesley was a cool guy of course you can't let him down! Honestly, when you two would hang out mostly it would be you doing all the talking, but he didn't seem to mind only nodding or giving some input on things that would be bugging you. You were often still nervous though while being alone with him afraid of looking like a total nerd in front of him.

"I wonder how many fish we will catch today." You and he had finally made it to the dock and he got in the boat while helping you in (the first time you had gone on you were shaking so much the boat had started rocking back and forth which made you fall into the water...not your best moment but Wesley always helps you get inside whenever you two fish together seeing him hiding his laughter from you falling in then coughing from holding in was the funniest shit you had seen) anyways after he helped you in sitting down across from him while he turned on the boat ignition and the two of you were off into the middle of the sea.

Finally stopping you looked below into the water seeing the many fish swimming about and your moving reflection. Wesley proceeded to grab your fishing pole which was F/C and your fishing lure which had a teddy bear design on it. He had taken you shopping on your 4th fishing trip to get your own stuff for fishing with him since you were the only one who actually enjoyed fishing with him. Ever since fishing with him, he would always fix your fishing lure and stuff for you since you always took forever and you hated to touch the squiggly worms. He tells you he brought snacks with him for the two of you to share which you already started munching on. (They were your favorite snacks... he had asked Bee one time instead of one of his siblings not wanting to get questioned)

He handed your fishing pole to you all finished as you proceeded to stand up and toss the worried-looking worm into the sea. You felt kinda bad seeing its shocked expression but oh well, Wesley had finished setting up his stuff and stood next to you damn he was tall. Actually, all of them were taller than you except Bee and Cas. You let out a soft laugh cause Bee was the shortest since you and Cas were similar in height, as you let out your laugh your fishing pole started to tug and you reeled up a piece of garbage. You deadpanned and frustratingly placed it in a plastic bag in the boat meant for the trash that you two would often find.

"I want to end whoever throws their trash in the sea" gripping your fishing pole in anger and tossing it again looking in to see if there was any more trash or injured fish. "Same" Wesley looked out towards the sea and turned to you seeing your annoyed face looking out as well. He pats your head in reassurance and focused again on fishing. Omg, this guy you looked up at him, HE WAS SO COOL! You should start a club for him who would join? As you were thinking he pulled out an injured fish from the sea and proceeded to put it in the cooler filled with water. The both of you looked over at it seeing that its fin looked torn really bad.

"Aw poor thing" Wesley nodded and noticed to fish looking frantic like it was trying to look for something. Wesley looked slightly confused "I think it's looking for something" you proceeded to turn away from the fish and look out again feeling your fishing pole catch something. A fish that was caught in the plastic that holds soda cans with you quickly pick the fish and with Wesley's help carefully cut it out of the plastic ring around its head and its fin. After you had cut the plastic off you notice the piece of fin that had been caught as well looking similar to the fish that Wesley had caught not long ago.

You sighed sadly and threw it away in the trash bag. Looking at the two fishes the one with good fins swimming happily around the one with a bad fin happily. "Look! We found its friend!" The fish then proceeded to smooch.

"UM its lover haha"

Wesley let out a chuckle "When we get back I can take them back home and help them get back in shape again and we can both come back and release them together." You looked at him excitedly "YES WE NEED A CONCLUSION TO THIS LOVE STORY" He nodded in response to your declaration as the two of you started fishing again you were telling him your imaginary story of the fishes.

He tilted his head at you but said nothing usually you gave the fishes you helped him find weird names like Potato or Onion. Ahahaha he thought wrong assuming you would give the fishes some ultimate name with a back story you resorted to calling them Cream and Cheese you looked out thoughtfully towards the sea after declaring their names then you looked towards the fishes. "The little fish with a torn fin helped out the one in the plastic wrapped around it even when he was hurt as well he helped the little fish in the plastic otherwise we wouldn't have been able to help them. How else would have gotten here? She was completely wrapped with no way to move... I'm surprised she didn't sink." Wesley looked at you thoughtfully "I think it's time we head back" You two had been out at sea for a long ass time it was already the afternoon. "Okay, let's go!!" You pointed out back to the dock while sitting down.

"Onward Wesley!"

He sat down as well and flipped the ignition on and the two of you set off back to land. After arriving you helped him with the fish in the cooler and the trash throwing it into a garbage bin near the beach and walked with him back to your house. The walk back was silent but peaceful as you made it to your front door you waved bye to Wesley and fishes. "I will see you again soon Wesley today was fun!" You smiled at him as you unlocked your door and stepped through the door. "Let me know when the fishes are all good to go so we can release them together!"

He gave you a soft smile "Bye Y/N" he turned and walked away with a nod towards you and headed back to the Wizard residence. Maybe he should have asked you about helping him out with the fish or something, oh well he can ask you next time you see him once the fish are all better. He hopes you two will go fishing again together soon after all you are his fishing partner.