"okay fine, i guess i am an e-boy"

((TW: blood, mentions of sex))

»❝God, can you get anymore annoying.❞

》n a m e

》 Kai Park

》n i c k n a m e

》He doesn't have one

》a g e

》 28

》b i r t h d a y

》August 21st

》z o d i a c

》Leo

》g e n d e r

》Male

》o r i e n t a t i o n

》Pansexual

》h e i g h t

》6'1

»❝Sorry dear, it isn't you if that's what you're thinking.❞

》a p p e a r a n c e

》s c a r s

》Kai has many scars on his body. Where exactly? Find out ;)

»❝Sure, it is bad for me. I admit it. But what's life without a little danger?❞

》p e r s o n a l i t y

》Kai comes off as a suave, smooth talker. He gets what he wants with honeyed words and charisma alone. People seem to bend to his will when he opens his mouth to speak. Kai is also almost never violent, he's always cool and composed. Gentle when he needs to be.

Kai always seems to be hiding what he truly wants. He hides behind his adrenaline seeking nature to protect himself from ever finding true connection. Because true connection means he is open to being hurt. Despite this he often finds himself seeking it. Usually through mindless one-night stands with strangers at the bar. It is only during these trysts that he can feel what it would be like if he had that.

This is evident through his friendships as well. He keeps friends around arbitrarily, using them for what he needed at the moment, or might need. As a result, he is often lonely, but has decided that it's better for him this way.

Always wallowing in his own self destruction while he chases another adrenaline high.

》f e a r s

》He has a fear of pumpkins. Kinda strange, but whenever he sees one he gets a chill down his spine. He won't tell anyone why though.

》l i k e s

》Adrenaline experiences, he's done as many as he can so far and he isn't going to stop anytime soon. Some are life-threatening, but he decides that it's so much more fun that way. And if he does kick the bucket, at least he knows he went out an exciting way. Singing. Don't tell anyone but he has a knack for singing.

》d i s l i k e s

》Pumpkins. Coffee, he thinks it's a terrible drink.

》b a c k s t o r y

》Kai was born to a rich family and was pampered since a child. As a child he was like a doll, emotionless and rather aimless. He had the best clothes, the best toys, the best education. It was mundane and boring. He always wondered what it would be like to run away, the rush, the thrill of abandoning his responsibilities. It sounded amazing. So that's exactly what he did. Disguising himself, he plotted his escape and was indeed successful. Whether he was caught or not was the least of his problems right now. The city was polluted and people bustled about, rushing to their next location. It was great until he got mugged in a dirty alleyway, the guy had a knife pointed at him in a menacing way. And when he refused to give up his items, the mugger attacked. Of course, he retaliated and eventually got stabbed a few times. But despite the fact he could bleed out and die, he was having the time of his life. It was the first in a long time he felt alive. Kai eventually won and incapacitated the mugger. He caused hell for his parents and got a good scolding. That never stopped him, of course. He kept sneaking out and doing whatever he wanted

《 Scenario 1 》

(Requirements: Oc must be 21 or over)

(Soulmate AU. Human beings themselves and everything they touch is monochrome, until they meet their soulmate. Then everything they see is in color)

If you touch your soulmate, you'll be able to see all the colors of the world. That was what every parent told their children. It was a little weird how obsessed everyone was with finding their soulmate. It's what you were told, too. But it didn't seem like that day would come very soon.

You were currently walking home from a long day of doing whatever you were doing. You decide to rest on a park bench for a while after passing it by. The park was mostly deserted except for the occasional bird chirp.

Suddenly, a gunshot rang out across the park, from how loud it was, it seemed like it wasn't far. Now instinctually, anyone would run away, but it had been a few minutes since the gun fired. Surely the attacker must've left by now, right? Alas, your curiosity got the better of you, you followed where you heard the sound before and ended up in a nearby alleyway. Stepping forward, you look down and find your foot in a puddle of blood.

Your heart starts beating loudly, you assume it is from fear at first, but something else in your gut convinces you otherwise. Like you're supposed to be here. Like something important is laying in this alley, and you should investigate instead of calling authorities and waiting a safe distance away.

You hear a soft groan of pain in the alleyway, it's a man's voice.

You swallow, mapping out your next decision.

You...?

《 Scenario 2 》

(Requirements: Oc must be 21 or over)

You're friends with Kai, and as far as you can tell, you're his closest. You find that you have a sort of understanding and connection with each other. Sometimes it feels more one-sided since it feels like Kai will never truly tell you what's been eating away at him. You can see that something is always holding him back. While he knows about many of your own struggles and helps you through best he can.

Despite this you do like Kai for what it's worth. You think he's a bit eccentric at times and his adrenaline-seeking behaviour is dangerous. You've seen the aftermath of some of his trysts and many ended in a trip to the hospital. You're worried often but bringing it up would be useless. He wouldn't listen to you anyway.

One night, hanging out at your usual spot at a local diner somewhere he announces that he's having an arranged marriage. He doesn't seem too happy about it and voices his complaints. As well as the fact that he doesn't like commitment too much.

You try your best to comfort him and talk him into going to the scheduled date with the girl the next day. Eventually he agrees.

The next day arrives and you are waiting for him at your regular diner. He's told you that he wants to talk about something after the date.

When he arrives he sits down, he seems a bit off to you. You eye him suspiciously and ponder on what to say to him.

You...?

《 Scenario 3 》

Make it up...!