"what is this a bad young adult novel?"

↞---↠

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
❝I'm going to rip your mothers spine out and drink from it like a straw!❞
┗━━━━━━━━━┛
↞---↠

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

What? No these horns are genuine. No they are not papier mache.❞
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

↞---↠

ɴᴀᴍᴇ:
He squints his eyes at you. "...None of your business."

((Tobias (Tobi) Stampes))

ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇs:

"I'm getting real sick of these questions..." He scowled.

ᴀɢᴇ:

"Psh, obviously I'm--" He paused, a look of deep thought crossing his face. "Nevermind, not that a human like you needs to know anyway."

((A couple hundred years))

pronouns:

"Huh? What is that?" He gives you a glare. "...Hold on, let me check my dictionary." He takes a few moments to pull out a large book from inside his cape and begins flicking through it. It takes an almost excruciatingly long amount of time until he finally does find the page. After briefly scanning the page he slams the book shut. "I swear there's more to keep up with the humans every passing second..." He lets out a frustrated sigh."He/him"

ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ:

He just barks out a laugh at you.

((March 29))

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ:

"Are you blind?"

((Right here))

sᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ:

He looks at you suspiciously. "What kind of question is that?"

((Biromantic Demisexual, basically it means you are emotionally drawn to multiple genders. Once you make that emotional connection then you desire a sexual relationship as well.))

ʜᴇɪɢʜᴛ:

"6'0" He replied, with a dismissive wave of his hand

ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ:

He scowls at you."I knew this was a stupid fucking idea. Letting humans ask me so many dumb questions..." He keeps grumbling to himself under his breath.

((Hot tempered, easy to anger and has a constant furrow in his brow. Usually when angered it's kind of like he's blind. Making rash, decisions that will most likely have consequences, he's more impulsive and takes risks he shouldn't. When he's calm however he's basically the opposite of this. He's intuitive and intelligent. He is not usually like this though because he's basically angry all the time.

He's also very distrusting and skeptical of everyone, perhaps even shallow. Despite all of this he often cherishes the people close to him and keeps them extremely close, however he might not always be loyal, often following his own interests.))

ʟɪᴋᴇs:

"Books."

((Yes, books and pulling pranks that he deems harmless. Sure, they don't hurt anyone physically, but there's a 60% chance it'll scar you for life and you'll be thinking about it in therapy 2 years later. Also sweet things like deserts.))

ᴅɪsʟɪᴋᴇs:

He thinks for a moment. "This interview."

((Hates taking vitamin d supplements and drinkimg blood amongst other things you can find out later ;) ))

ᴏᴄᴄᴜᴘᴀᴛɪᴏɴ:

"Like what? For money? I just mug people after I drink their blood."

((He doesn't have a job lol))

ʙᴀᴄᴋɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ:

"Wanna try asking that again?" He scowls, a ball of flame appearing in his hand.

((Lol, find out when you rp with him 👀))

other:

((He's a vampire))

((Requirements: If you wish to start a romance with him please have your oc be at least 20, immortal or not. And no immortal ocs who got turned when they were 15 or something please 😬))

sᴄᴇɴᴀʀɪᴏ 1

In this universe, whenever a human turns 16 they get their own guardian angel to protect them from harms way and any demons that want to mess with them. You heard of these stories since you were a child and was extremely excited for your guardian angel to come on your 16th birthday. Funny thing is, you've already got a guardian angel and they've fufilled their purpose. You're now living a perfectly peaceful, fufilling life without them.

So when one sudden day, you're minding your own business, a thick black smoke filled the air as you sat in your room. You went to open the windows, releasing all the smoke built up, heaving in the fresh air outside. Once the room is clear you turn around and see Tobi there, floating a few inches above the ground as he furiously looked around confused. He turned to look at you, a scowl on his face as he did.

You...?

scenario 2

Make one up