Prologue

Naruto Uzumaki was a sweet sixteen-year-old blonde with unique whisker marks and a very extraordinary personality.

He lives in a world where there are secondary genders.

The first and most common are Beta's.

They are strong and just as protective over their own and omega's as Alpha's would be.

Now Alpha's were the strongest and most dangerous.

The only thing more dangerous than an Alpha was a prime Alpha.

The difference between the two was that as an Alpha you have control over Beta's and Omegas alike.

However, as a prime Alpha, you have control over Beta's, Omegas, and other Alphas.

Now last but not least we have the Omegas.

Omegas are the submissive species. They are considered sacred in some places, religious figures in others, and sometimes even property.

Now Omega's are not rare but they aren't common either. Male Omegas are even more so.

Now, most children present at the age of seven to ten.

Some present as early as birth or as late as prepubescent.

Naruto Uzumaki presented as an Omega at the age of sixteen while he was out shopping for some groceries.

Contrary to popular belief Naruto did not eat just ramen.

The reason he presented so late was due to two things.

One, the abuse of the village he suffered as a child and a teenager made his body suppress his secondary gender. It was his body's way of protecting him from men who thought themselves worthy of trying to claim him.

And number two was Kurama. The nine-tailed fox demon resides within Naruto. The overprotective bijuu male Omega waiting for the day that one of those Alphas tries landing a hand on his pup in a sexual way. Kurama's need to protect his pup outweighed his need to destroy the village known as Konohagakure.

When Naruto presented in the market place the entire village did a total one-eighty.

Suddenly he wasn't ridiculed or distrusted. Now the villagers worshipped the ground he walked on.

He has gotten proposals from some of the Alphas. Old and young.

His rejection of the proposals came swiftly and kindly to them.

No one understood why.

The Beta females swooned over them and every omega bared their neck and went ass up the moment the Alphas so much as looked at them.

The reason as to why Naruto would reject unions between himself and the powerful Alphas was because he already had an prime Alpha who claimed him.

Not physically, yet. However, mentally and emotionally he has.

The moment Sasuke Uchiha, the rogue in, the avenger, and the survivor of the Uchiha massacre heard of Naruto's presentation as an Omega his first instinct was to lay claim.

You see Sasuke has always loved owning pretty and powerful things. It was in his nature as an Uchiha to claim, what he feels belongs to him.

He and Naruto, in a sense, grew up together. Naruto was his rival, his dobe, his deadlast, his first kiss, his protector and if he had his way when he was younger he'd have Naruto made his mate even if he were not an Omega.

Naruto's syrength and need to prove himself drew Sasuke in and somewhere within him he had decided that he would be part of Naruto's life in the most intimate way possible.