Chapter 4

It took a week.

Normally an Omega's heat would be two to three days with two additional days to recover but since Kurama had been suppressing Naruto's secondary gender and in turn his heat for the past couple of years it came full throttle.

Stronger, harder, and longer.

Emphasis on the stronger.

Sasuke was not complaining.

Naruto had done two things during his heat.

Sleep as little as he could and fight Sasuke for dominance every chance he got.

Sasuke was conflicted.

As an Alpha he was used to dominating. It was in his nature to have control over everything. To be able to control every aspect of something that involved him and his life.

However, as an Alpha it was in his nature to allow his Omega to do as he pleased.

Dominate or be dominated?

Luckily Naruto didn't leave much room for talking the entire week. Bargaining or trying to use authority only got him thrown off the bed and he doesn't think his back will ever heal from being ridden while on the ground like he was a functioning blowup doll.

So when Sasuke woke up the day after Naruto's heat his first action was to look at Naruto. Ensure his Blonde was alright after everything because holy fuck he'd never done anything so intense.

Naruto was snuggled up to him, practically glued to his side. Sleeping like the dead.

His neck looked like it had been attacked by a wild animal.

Sasuke couldn't make out what was bite marks and what was finger-prints but fuck did Naruto look content.

His upper body was in the same condition.

Bitemarks and finger's decorated everything.

Sasuke would bet that there was more if he lifted the blankets but since Naruto was still sleeping it would be a stupid idea to accidentally wake him up.

He slowly sat up and pushed himself up.

He rested his back against the headboard only to pull away.

He forgot Naruto drew blood.

Honeslty if this wasn't their first time Sasuke would have not minded introducing rougher play into the bedroom but motherfucker Naruto brought a whole nother meaning to the word unpredictable.

"Why are you awake so early? Didn't I tire you out?"

And he wasn't quiet enough.

"You tired me out I just woke up because my internal clock said to," He explained.

Naruto just groaned before pulling himself up and resting his head on Sasuke's stomach.

"Are you okay?" Sasuke asked as he ran his thumb over a dark bruise. Darker than most of the others.

Naruto lifted his head and looked at Sasuke before raising a brow and asking,"Are you?"

That's when he looked down and saw the absolute carnage.

Naruto had bitten him hard in some places that he drew blood. Scratch marks and bruises ran along his torso.

If Sasuke didn't know any better he'd say they got into a fight and lost.

"Honestly after everything we did. I don't think either of us are going to be up and running for more than a few minutes," Sasuke said.

Naruto snorted and threw himself over Sasuke before lifting himself up on his hands.