‡What a life...‡

Hello quick note to whoever reads this, It's my first book so please don't hate I'm also a really slow updater I'm really trying and yeah, Also (Tw: Sh, Abuse) please enjoy. Jay bird over and out~
________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Y/n's POV)

I sat up in a dark yet familiar room I raised my hand to feel my cheeks, I know I sometimes cry myself to sleep and forget about it so I check every day to make sure I don't walk out of my room looking like that. I feel the skin quite puffy, and damp, I groan to myself knowing I'm gonna have to use make up.

Y/n: "I already hate this day..."

An alarm on my phone went off,

Y/n: "Shit!"

I wisperd knowing my mother was gonna shout at me telling me to turn that damn thing off, yeah, I didn't have the best living situation.

Y/n's mother: "SHUT THE FUCK UP! YOU LITTLE WHORE!!"

My mother is kinda homophobic, okay... A lot. I told her that I wanted to be known as a girl ever since then she's neglected me. I started to get straight A's to get her to notice me. All she did was put them on the fridge when guests come over so she could make herself look better.

I quietly get up from my bed and tip toed over to your bathroom, I always hated make-up but Sasha always asked me to do hers so I had the capability to cover stuff up, mostly bruises caused by my mother.

After finishing my make-up I checked what the alarm was that went off on my phone it was Anne's birthday, I shouted a little in happiness but quickly stopped, mother stormed into my room and slapped me across the face,

Y/n's mother: "You do that one more time I make sure you don't wake the next day!"

Y/n: "Sorry miss..."

My mother did not care though she punched my gut I feel to the floor clenching my stomach, feeling the tears start welling up in my eyes, she then kicked me in the stomach,

Y/n's mother: "You pathetic faggot!"

Mother then left the room, I laid on the floor for a while but I soon got up for school, I slide my school hoodie on and my sneakers. Before I left I made some fresh cuts on my wrist not caring if anyone say any blood or not. As I was leaving the house my mother was in the kitchen eating my birthday cake that I got from friend but was never able to eat, because my pig of a mother. To get my mother back I stole some cash from her wallet and dashed out the door.

Their was still time before school started, so I walked into a store and bought Anne a gift for her birthday. It was a yellow Polaroid camera and 30 packs of film. My mother was quite rich, from what exactly, well I don't really know but I think its her sugar daddy's.

I still had left over money so I got Anne some candy and a gift card, I payed for my items and I put every thing in a bag for Anne, today felt a little off so I bought myself some candy and walked to school.

Y/n: "Shit! I forgot I was gonna meet Marcy at the library! Ahh whatever she can wait, can she?"

~~~~Time skip to end of school~~~

Y/n: "Finally I'm out of this hell hole and go meet up with Marcy."

I wisperd to myself walking away from hell, sorry I mean school.

(no I don't)

As I was walking down the cold, long, loud, sidewalk I triped, I look behind me to make sure I didn't brake anything and see these really cool ear-rings, Obviously I picked them up a took them.