I love you, you know that right?

Hey y'all's! I'm legit crying RN 36 whole people read my book AHHHHH! I LOVE YALL!!! <333 Jay Bird over and out~
_____________________________________________________

~~~(Y/N's) pov~~~

I was staring at the ceiling, but instead of the boredom feeling it was just sadness... I felt as if I wanted to cry but just couldn't. I needed to stop thinking about Anne and Sasha, I need them right now, I don't know how much longer until I brake to someone, Wich is horrible because nobody need to know how much I'm struggling right now, they don't need to know I'm in pain. It hurts me that I know I need to tell someone. I'll tell Marcy that if she knows someone who will listen, but not for a while.

Marcy came in, "Hey, (Y/N)..." Marcy's voice sounds like she's not okay. "Hey Mar-Mar, are you okay?" I asked, "I wanna tell you but I don't think it a good idea..." Marcy sounds depressed. "Tell me anything, I will listen, and hold your emotional baggage, I'm here to support you in anyway!" I say in the most mother voice I can. "The problem is you!" My heart stopped, "W-what d-did I d-do?" I asked in fear. "Your always here to talk to! What about you! You have so many problems but you talk to nobody about it! I see you dying on the inside but you won't talk about it!" Marcy rushed me. " I-I, I do have problems yes but I don't think telling anyone will do anything, especially since I talked to my Mother." I say. "IM NOT YOUR MOTHER (Y/N) I CARE ABOUT YOU! I LOVE YOU, YOU KNOW THAT RIGHT??" Marcy yelled. I started to tear up, "I-I'm sorry, I just don't want don't want you to get dragged into the things that bother me, so you don't get harmed to." I say. "(Y/N) look at me!" Marcy grabbed my cheeks with both her hands forcing me to look at her, "I don't care, I love you, if you're going through something, well I'd be right next to you, I'm going to stay by your side through the whole thing, your MY girlfriend which means we both have equal support here!" I started to ball my eyes out, I hugged Marcy and dug my face in her chest still crying. I fell asleep because for some reason crying always made me tired, and so I faded into dream land.

~~~Marcy's pov~~~

I heard soft snores coming from (Y/N), I picked her up from my chest and looked at her. Puffy eyes, tear stained face, and rosie check's. I laid her down on the bed.
I sat there staring out the hospital window, my hand now intertwined with (Y/N's) thinking about things. About four hours later (Y/N) woke up. "Good morning sweetheart!" I said in a excited tone for no reason. (Y/N) picked up her phone and check something on it, she put it back down then looked at me, "3:15 p.m. it's not even morning?" (Y/N) Said confused. "I know? Anyways you start physical therapy tomorrow! Exciting right." I say "absolutely not!" (Y/N) said happily, "but that means I get to go outside so, win win here!" She said like an idiot, MY idiot.

"I need a red bull..." (Y/N) said out of nowhere, "Well we don't have any here?" I said confused. (Y/N) looked like she just got told to answer the world's hardest question, then she had the brightest smile in the world. "I DO!!" (Y/N) yelled, "Gimme, gimme, gimme!" She gestures grabby hands towards her bag. I chuckled and stood up, I walked towards her bag and grabbed it, I brought it back and she searched her bag. (Y/N) soon found a whole small case of red bull, "Let's go!" She sounded really happy, "How does your mother allow you to buy that stuff?" I asked, "She don't." (Y/N) said with a shrug. "Oh my frog, I love you, you weirdo." (Y/N) stopped drinking her red bull, and slowly she took it away from her face and with a very cracky voice she said "Love (Cough) you!" "Was that a struggle to say?" I asked "Just inhaled some Red bull..." (Y/N) replied, "Heh, whatever you say... Love bug~" (Y/N) started coughing up a lung.

~~~Time Skip~~~

I sat there thinking of ways to approach the situation with (Y/N). "Hey (Y/N) I have a question..." I said, "is it about earlier?" She asked. I stayed silent, "I'll take that silence as a yes." She said bluntly. "I just want you to know that, your emotions matter! That's why I wanna talk..." I said. (Y/N) was silent. "Please tell me, we'll work this out together!" I told her. "I just-" she had a hard thought process. "I- fine..." She muttered. "She gave up, yes!" I thought to myself. "So start with your main problem, please.." I asked, " It's... My mother." She said, "Yes! I'm doing it!" I thought. "Okay, I know there is a lot going on with you and your mother... Can you tell me the one that bothers you the most?" I asked, "The transphobia bull." She said. "Hmm... If she were here, and can't harm you in anyway, what would you say?" I asked. "Probably, I am your daughter now! Like it or not is none of my concern! But I have to inform you to stop dead naming me, miss gendering, and over all being an ass because I like a girl! I would probably yell at her after that some more." She explained, "Whoa, that's a lot. Anyways what's the second thing that concerns you right now?" I asked. "Anne and Sasha..." She murmured. "What about them?" I ask. " I've read about the monsters that rome this land..." She started to tear up. "Anne could be mauled by a mantis! And Sasha could be beaten by heron! I'm scared for their safety!" She cried. "They're two very strong girls." I said comforting. "I don't care, they're my friends I want to know if they're okay!" She started to ball her eyes out. "I think I found my limit on sharing today..." She said. "That's okay! You told me something, and I want you to know, I love you, you know that right?" I say. "Heh... I love you too." She said sniffing. "Since you did so great, and it's night, do you want to go outside?" I questioned. Stars lit up in her eyes. "Is that even a question, of course I want to!" She said bouncing in excitement. I laughed at her childish actions.

~~~(Y/N's) pov~~~

I got situated in the wheelchair and we started to move, I whisper screamed in excitement, I was gonna get out of the hospital! Once we reached the outside Marcy stopped. I didn't even notice, I closed my eyes feeling the dry wind flow through my hair, the soft smell of the city, the sound's of distanced waves crashing into land. "This is beautiful." I said aloud. We continued going, "I was wondering if you wanted to see the city?" Marcy asked. "Heh, only if you want to walk that long." I say. "I'll be fine! I just want you to see the city from the grounds prospective, not a hospital window that's why up high, hehe." She sounded so sweet and lovely. "That would be nice." I say. "I WANT to talk about Anne and Sasha, right now." I say. "Oh- Okay umm... What do you wanna talk about?" She asked. "Well I wanna ask if you have gone outside of Newtopia to look for them." I said. "Oh I haven't actually for say LOOKED for em, but I know the entire land of Amphibia." She explained. "So out of all places in Amphibia, where do you think they are? Are they separate or do you think they ended up like we did?" I questioned. "Oh, I dunno-" she said. "I wanna say something that may be a bit, umm, maen?" I say. "What is it?" She asked out of curiosity. "Umm, it's Sasha..." I say in a lower tone. "Oh?" She said in a questioning tone. "Don't you think she's a little, I don't know... Demanding?" I say wary of her feelings. "No?" She replies. "Oh... Okay. I'm done talking then." I finished my sentence and look off to the side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What the fucking HELL!!! This took forever to write oml. Anyways while I was taking my sweet time making this part I switched to online school so not many more judgemental Sprig's left sorry.

 Anyways while I was taking my sweet time making this part I switched to online school so not many more judgemental Sprig's left sorry

Heh good stuff, anyways I've kept your sweet time longe enough have a good day/night Jay Bird oner and out~

1481 words