«The good and the bad.»

Tank you soo much for sticking with the story! I know it's hella cringe, sorry, but hey cringe is just a way for me to know how to get better. Enjoy Jay Bird over and out~
________________________________________________________________________________________________

3rd person POV:

Y/n was awaken by rapid shaking, she look up to see Marcy.

Marcy: "We did it Y/n! Were really here!"

Y/n groans a reply, her eyes have not yet settled to the brightness surrounding her.

Y/n: "My head hurts... Where are we?"

Marcy: "I don't know but it's definitely not our univers!"

Marcy sounded ecstatic, but then Y/N realized something...

Y/n: "Hey do you know where Anne and Sasha are?"

Marcy ignored her question because she was still gawking over everything. Soon enough she found herself fallowing Marcy as she was writing in her journal and then Y/n spaces off for two seconds only to brought back by her falling, falling down many stairs to be exact. Once she fell all the way to the bottom. She passed out due to pain, (Again) not knowing
When she'd wake again.

~~~TWO WEEKS LATER~~~

Y/n groans in pain, she opened her eyes only to be hit with a wave of hospital gear and brightness. "Hello?" Y/n said in almost a whisper. "Y/N!?" A familiar voice called. "CHICKEN GOD???" Y/n yelled. "Must be the healing juice." Marcy said like she was used to it. (Bc she was) "You look like a princess!" Y/n said in a child like tone. Marcy's face turned a crimson red in embarrassment, no... She was flustered but Y/N's cute ness, "Uhhh, thanks..?" Marcy said. "I would go on a date with you, considering I've had a crush on since-- second grade... Yeah second grade." Y/N says randomly. Marcy was getting reder by the second. "Well your really high right now so I'm gonna assume you don't mean that..." Marcy Replied. What Y/N was true, Marcy also liked Y/N since second grade but refused to acknowledge those feelings. "Will you be my girlfriend? Your pretty!" Y/n asked. Marcy was stunned and about to fucking explode of redness. "I, Uhhh, sure...?" Marcy Replied in embarrassment, Y/n was now cheering that she got the prettiest girl in the world. "Do you wanna time travel with me!?" Y/N yelled. "Uhh sure..?" Marcy said. Y/N stared at Marcy for two seconds before passing out, soft snores were heard as Marcy chuckled.

~~~Time skip loopy Y/N no longer here~~~

"How high did I get?" Y/N asked "Really high... Some of it I wish was still true..." Marcy whispers at the end, "What was that?" Y/N questions "Oh nothing" Marcy quickly said. "When do I get out of this hospital?" Y/N asked "The doctor said in about two and a half months..." Marcy Replied "Aww mannn." Marcy blushed when she saw childish action from Y/N. All of the sudden a big blue newt walked in, "Hello there young lady, Master Marcy told me your name was Y/N, I presume that is correct." The giant newt said. "Uhh that's me? Who are you?" Y/N asked, "I am the the king of Amphibia, My name is King Andrias Leviathan. First of my name and peace keeper of a thousand years!" Andrias remarked "Whoa! That's so cool! This place is called Amphibia? A wanna learn all I can about it!" Y/N said with stars in her eyes. "I will definitely drop off books for you to look through." Andrias told Y/N, "REALLY!?" Y/N was full of excitement. "Absolutely!" Andrias Replied. "Thank you so much! Mar-Mar tell me what you know about this place!" Y/N yelled "Okay, okay I will calm down!" Marcy said, "Oop. Mabe being stuck to a hospital bed will teach me something." Y/N whispers the last part to herself.

~~~Few hours later~~~
"Marcy's gone on a mission and I'm bored I wanna read something!!" Y/N said in her head "Wait I know how to time travel though..." Y/N said in her head with a checky grin, She then passed out to skip the day.