†keep it in!†

Holy SHIT!! Amphibia ended ya know, yadda, yadda. I finished Marcy's Journal (and fucking cried) and noticed at the time skip near the end Anne got a call from Terri, whom Mr, X + Terri were gonna continue to make the portal. TERRI SAID SHE HAD A BIG SURPRISE!!! I need an explanation from Matt!!
Anyways enjoy, Jay-Bird over and out~

~~~Y/N's POV~~~
Somebody busted into the room, apparently Marcy was needed. What I would give to see what goes on, on her adventures, SHE IS FOUGHT A KILLER COBRA FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!! I think to my self that Marcy's isn't here to tell me not to cut again. So I rummage through my bag, I find my old clothes, I reach in my hoodie pocket because I remember those earrings, I take my time taking in the details, a working miniature clock held by a black piece to hold in the ear, it was a really cool, I put them in my ear, after I do so I felt really energized, and at peace, I felt all fuzzy inside, it felt like the last time my mother loved me... I shouldn't think about my mother. I'm gonna just try not to fall asleep again.

~~~Time skip~~~
~~~ (3 pov) ~~~
(Y/N) slowly woke up and looked out the window, "Welp I'm not gonna sleep tonight that's just... Swell!" She said the last part through her teeth. "At least the sun-set is pretty." (Y/N) thought to herself.
(Y/N) looked out the window for hours just admiring the stars scattered across the endless sky. She did not feel tired, she just really wanted to get out of bed...
(Y/N) had the biggest urge to just cry she did not know why... Actually she did, she wanted Marcy, WiFi, too walk, Freedom. She came to this world for freedom but now she's back in prison, a comfy prison. She was assigned to physical therapy in four weeks. The second week of next month. It was boring as fuck. (Y/N) started to feel the tears threatening to brake through. She did not hold back she let her emotions take over, Her girlfriend is dealing with a guy who keeps burning down library's, her mother was not there to yell at her, she felt alone. She cried herself to sleep.

~~~Time skp~~~

(Two days later)
~~~(Y/N pov)~~~
Marcy's finally back but she's gonna leave she needs to go to and island to beat the guy that keeps burning the building's down, I was sad I really wanted her to stay but that's not a choice for me to make... I want everything in the world to just stop right here so I can spend eternity here with Marcy. But this Universe has to make my life an absolute living hell! "I JUST WANNA FUCKING DIE!!!" I covered my mouth after I said that. Marcy was in the room... "(Y/N)... Can you tell me why you would ever want that?" Marcy asked in the calmest voice, I thought it was hot. "I-I just, I'm stuck in here like it's a prison! You get to go out and do these really cool, dangerous missions, and I'm trapped here ALL FUCKING DAY!!!" I started crying, Marcy started comforting me, "I'm sorry I never knew that's how you felt..." Marcy said while rubbing my back, my response was digging my face in the crook of her neak and letting everything out. After awhile I drifted off in a peaceful sleep.

~~~Marcy's pov~~~

(Y/N) was crying for so long until she felt heavy and I could hear soft snores. I slowly set her back on the bed and admire her face. Her cheeks now puffy and pink, I wipe her tears off her cheek. I started to think (Y/N) was right she was stuck in a prison, she can't walk, and she's always alone. I feel really bad for her but now I have to leave. I stand up, and walk over to the table next to her bed, I wrote a note, sighed it, walked beck over to (Y/N) leaned down kissed her head, I walked out crossing my arms feeling really bad but I need to save these history books filled wonders and questions.
I bored the green lady tomorrow with my crew. We're not even allowed to go but I needed to get my team out of the gutters after their last captain. Someone with the name General Unan is gonna be there too, I wonder if she is as cool as her name sound's.

~~~Next day~~~

I awoke and realized that Marcy already left, I feel bad for making her worry for me... I look left and see a paper on the table next to me. I pick it up and read it, it read...

(Y/N)

I have left because of something, but I swear when I come back I won't make you feel alone, and that's a promise!
I love you no matter what, please understand that the world may be cruel right now but that just means you have something amazing about to pop up in your life. I love you to the moon and back

Marcy.

"Wow she left a note without even writing goodbye..." (Y/N) said out loud. I don't care anymore I wanna just explore all of Amphibia the second reason I came here! I love Marcy but I Wished we would go to this world and explore together! But if that were to actually happen I guess I would have never gotten with Marcy... Fuck my life. All this shit is so confusing! I wanna go on a romantic date with Marcy, I want my legs to be fine! All of these thoughts rushed through my head.

The doctor walked in, "Welp time to get hella high!" I thought to myself, the doctor handed me the medicine that was in her hand, I drank it and passed out four minutes later.

~~~ (3 pov) ~~~

(Y/N) woke up and started laughing everything around her was hella weird. (Y/N) was used to getting high at this point, the medicine wore off after two hours and (Y/N) felt alone again. "Keep it in! Keep it in! Keep it in!" She continued to think to herself, it wasn't a healthy way of thinking, pushing her emotions away till she felt numb. She had no other option but not to think about being alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What is up my simps?
I found this while reading a different Marcy x Reader and it's true. Your inspo quote of the day!

Book: Everything changes Marcy x readerGo read it it's AMAZING!!!!!

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Book: Everything changes Marcy x reader
Go read it it's AMAZING!!!!!

Bye ya simps!

(I can smell the cringe essence radiating off this book)

1136 word's