Marcy at the gates

So (Y/N) is not gonna be present in the chapter until the end so skip if you want. Jay bird over and out~
😘✌
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~3rd person POV~~
~~With the planters~~

Hopidah was driving the cart with Polly next to him, in the cart was Anne and Sprig, Sprig was holding a map. "Do do do! Newtopia!" Sprig said while he placed down the map. "Ah, I can't believe it, it's been a long journey but were finally almost there!" He said excited looking up at Anne who looked distressed.

"Anne?" He said. "Huh?" She replied looking up. "I thought you'd be more excited?" He asked. "I am excited, it's just we've been traveling Amphibia for weeks! I thought there'd be some sign for Marcy, or (Y/N) by now! But nothing." She exclaimed.

"Maybe that's a good thing! Your last friend was kinda, totally evil." He said pointing at Sasha. "Hey!" She said slapping his hand away. "Sasha and I might be going though a rough patch, but that doesn't mean I don't care about her!" She said standing up for her friend.

"And since she got zapped her with me, it must mean Marcy and (Y/N) did too! Also Marcy and (Y/N) are completely different from Sasha, their harmless!" She says thinking back to old memories.

"They were super smart, but super oblivious to, and insanely clumsy like maybe the clumsiest people alive, mostly Marcy though." Anne explains. "Wow, that must be horrible." Sprig said trying to take a sip of water but it slipped out of his hands.

"Back home we were their to protect them. But here their alone, and instead of kickballs." Anne didn't want to finish the sentence. "They could be mauled by an Elephant scarab, or crushed to death by a heron, or worse flayed alive by a-" Anne cut him off by grabbing his mouth.

"Not. Helping." She said as she was literally laying on the table. The hatch opens and Polly is their. "Guys! Come! It's!-- I-- Not gonna believe! Just get out here!" She said, then hopped away.

Anne and Sprig both claimed out and saw Newtopia, they immediately got out of the fwagon and started to run toward the the edge of the field. "Whoa!" The all said in union.

"Their she is gang, Newtopia! If theirs a way to get you home it's in that city!" Hop pop said. "Well then let's get down their!" Anne said as they cheered.

Once the did get down their the were walking in water, "Well, my feet are soaked." Anne says bluntly. "This is the life!" Polly said drifting in the water, then she bumped into a hole. "Huh? Hey what do you think made these holes?" She asked.

"Better not ask." Hop pop says picking her up. "I feel like this is gonna come back later!" She yelled as they walked away.

They made it to the gates. "We're finally here!" Anne said happily. "Yo, anybody home!?" Anne yelled. A little window opened and a newt popped out.

"You can't come in here Newtopias closed." He said. "Like closed closed, or just closed for lunch?" Anne asked.

"The city is closed closed to all outsiders." He said. "What the hey hey? Why, till when?" Sprig asked. "Till the barbarian ants are gone of course, good luck out their!" The newt said.

They newt tried to close the window but fell out instead. He was struggling as the group watched him, Polly chucked a bit before the newt got back in the window.

"What's a barbarian ant?" Anne questioned looking at hop pop. "Beats me, we don't got them in the valley." Hop pop shrugged.

Sprig scoffed. "They closed the whole city because a few little ants?" He questioned, he then was attacked by a large ant, and boy was he wrong about them being small.