PS:I have a surprise for you tomorrow

* This chapter contains mature content and themes, some readers may find disturbing*

It was October, and summer camp was tomorrow. So many things had happened that September that Lisa enjoyed. Thaddeus and Lisa became acquaintances very close acquaintances, don't mistake all the hugs and his arms around her waist for anything more.

Him and Lisa were friends, just friends. Friends who flirted a lot.
Roxy and her squad had been making plans to have sex in the river during camp. I know, gross, but that's what most girls went to camp for. Most dudes, especially the sports dudes went to get high in the woods, but Carl was different.

He wanted to ask Natasha out on a date during camp, and Lisa helped him plan. It was going to be a romantic proposal, under the night sky. Lisa would lead her to him, near the fireplace, and he would put a necklace around Natasha’s neck. He didn't tell Lisa more, because he knew she would spoil the surprise.
Lisa wasn’t very good at keeping secrets. Or at least the secrets she knew about others.

"Lisa!" Make sure you've got everything ready. Your towels, and spoon, and that red dress," her mother said entering Lisa’s room.

"Mum, that dress makes me look like a forty year old gym teacher on vacation," she replied easing the air.
She knew her mother was going to be lonely.
She laughed and helped me close my suitcase. Off they drove twenty miles down South, to Averone forest.
She parked the blue 1999 Nissan Frontier in the parking lot, and helped Lisa get out her suitcase. Camp was only for a fortnight, and this was the first Summer camp Lisa had ever attended.
And it was going to be the last.
Everybody's parents dropped them off, and it was dusk. A short, red head woman was our instructor. Her attitude was mean, but she had some humor to her. Her name was Ms. Matilda.Like the show but in it Matilda was the good child

"Alright, boys and girls!" She said as they sat on the wooden floor.

"Men and women!" Yelled a boy from behind. His name's Chris. Chris was quite a character, a geek mixed with some jock mentality. Lisa thought he was still discovering himself, or had created a facade.

"Yes Christopher. You are now women, and men," Ms Matilda joked, with a smile showing her coffee stained teeth," the twenty of you will be divided into groups of five for tonight's task. It's more of a bonding exercise I'm sure you'll like. Everyone get a number from the basket, and look for  other people with your number."

Natasha, Roxy and Camilla were in the same group as Thaddeus.
I was in a group with Marilyn, Christopher and other girls Lisa didn't know really well. After they all got in teams, Lisa’s group members were given pieces of paper with questions. They were supposed to guess the answers for each of our teammates.

"Lisa," Christopher began as they sat in a circle near the camp house,"I think your favorite colour's blue, navy blue. Your biggest fear is probably dying, or not achieving your goals. And...you hate alot of things," he answered.
He had flirty eyes, eyes that got Lisa’s attention.

He had this smirk that not only turned Lisa on but also the writer that kept his images in thought.
 Not even Thaddeus could match. Chris was someone new, an uncharted territory. Not many girls obsessed about him, because he shot them down. He made it clear he was focused, but today, his focus was off target. He was focusing on Lisa, and it was no secret.

"Lisa!" Called Thaddeus running to her .Lisa  stood for a minute before walked towards him.
He grabbed her waist, and spun her like they were acting in a romantic movie somewhere in Paris.

"You never do that," Lisa gushed. A part of her  wondered if Chris saw that, but her eyes were locked in his.

"I just wanted everyone to know how much I..."

"How much you what?"

"How much you mean to me." He put his hands in his pocket and grinned.

"I better get back to my group," Lisa smiled and wanted to leave. She knew he was jealous of Chris. Not because of Lisa, but there was always competition between them. Thaddeus was more into it than Chris was, in her opinion.

"You don't want to hang later on? After everything?" He asked holding Lisa’s hand.

"I'll_"

"Lisa!" Chris called before she could answer.
Lisa looked back, and Chris smiled.

"I'll see," Lisa  smiled and let go of his hand. She could feel his eyes follow her as she ran to Chris.

"Where'd you run off to?" Chris asked as they headed back.

"It was just Thaddeus."

"Oh are you two a thing?" He took a side glance at Lisa.

"No, no we're not." She replied. If anyone else asked her, she'd probably say Thaddeus and her were a thing. But it was Chris, and this Vietnamese boy got the best of her.

"Oh, I see. And I was going to ask Scott, but he's busy and since you like stars, I was wondering if you'd like to see the comment with me on Friday," Christopher asked Lisa.

"How'd you know I like stars?" She wondered, but felt herself blush at his knowledge.

"I'm like Inspector Clousso, and you're the Pink panther," he joked and Lisa laughed," your whole vibe screams 'I love stars and trees and I'm a feminist who is more of a tomboy'. Plus don't forget we were project partners once,"

"Oh yeah I remember," she smiled.
Now they stared at each other, the moon showing their faces. Then, she smelt him: Thaddeus.
A smell of a galore of cologne screaming touch me please.
"Christopher, Chris my man. Long time no see," Thaddeus came with a look in his eyes she had never seen.

Christopher wasn't too happy to see him.

"Thaddeus man. It's great to see you," he lied, not even his expressions concealed his emotions, "oh wait," he said touching Lisas hair. He removed a bug from it.
All that was in Thaddeus thought was none but diabolic.
"Thank you," Lisa gazed in his eyes, momentarily forgetting Thaddeus' presence.

Thaddeus looked to the side,as if he were trying not to see him near Lisa.

"Chris, I just wanted to invite you to the dudes meeting."

"I thought the dude crew was disbanded," replied Chris. Lisa stood there not knowing what they were talking about.

"No, we're back together, and we're quickly meeting right now. It's an emergency," Thaddeus said.

"Sure thing. Lisa, I guess I'll see you later," he said and walked down the stairs with Thaddeus. Lisa also went back to the group, and could see Chris turn his head to look at her.
Who thought that would be the last time.The last time such a face would ever look at Lisa.
She felt wanted. She felt different. Chris was different.

Thaddeus and Chris went deep in the forest, Chris blindly following. Chris felt a bad vibe from Thaddeus.

"Yo, bro. Where's the meeting happening?" Chris stopped walking, doubting there was any meeting to begin with. Thaddeus laughed.

"Why's it that you can't keep your eyes off what I have?" Thaddeus asked walking closer to Chris.

"Thaddeus stop. Are you high?" Asked Chris pushing Thaddeus by the chest. Thaddeus was pushed back, and continued laughing.

"Man, you need help!" Chris yelled.

Thaddeus pulled out a knife.

"She's mine," he pointed the knife at Chris' neck. The boys were the same height, though Thaddeus was more built.

"Bro, is this about Lisa?" Chris asked terrified.

"Who the hell do you think it's about!" Thaddeus put the knife on his skin. His breathing was heavy, and his clothes sweaty. He was in beast mode, a kill or be killed moment.

"Thaddeus, I need you to calm down. I'm not messing with Lisa," Chris pleaded.

"Liar!" Thaddeus threw a fist. He pushed Chris to the ground, and continued punching his face. Chris cried out for help, but everyone was too far away to hear.

His face covered in blood, Thaddeus' fists broke his nose. Never in Chris' wildest imagination would he think Thaddeus would do this.

"Thaddeus please!" Chris pleaded. Tears rolling down his cheeks.

"No one messes with Lisa. No one!" Thaddeus raised the knife, and stabbed Chris' chest. One jab after another, screams of fear, pain and terror. He tried to fight back but when you're bleeding and two minutes from dying the least you'd do is resist.

The screams stopped, after multiple stabs. Chris was dead.

Thaddeus has killed him but he wasn't going to suffer for it no one ever does.