Who is it?

Last night's texts were terrifying,but today's text felt more throbbing than any text would.

Thaddeus had woken up from his extravagant slumber on his king sized bed.Strict as his parents were,Thaddeus was a bit spoilt.

He basically had all he wanted a television in his bedroom,a refrigerator with drinks as much as could fit in it,a tennis court outside his bedroom and a bedroom that looked like a hotel room owned by Micheal Jordan.

His parents didn't want to spoil him with a car because they knew what trouble he would bring them if he had one.But anything he would ask for he would have.

However, his parents had something they could not afford:the life of Christopher.

Of course they could afford some cover up but Christopher's life was irreplaceable.

Thaddeus had not told his parents about the damage that would soon tarnish the name of the Calwells.They were the last people he would possibly tell.

With Thomas far from sight Thaddeus couldn't breathe, eat ,sleep ,drink ,play tennis or even read a book regularly as he did before.The guilt of a killer had overwhelmed.

"Camp!Such an awful thing to happen,"Mrs.Csrnwell said hoping to have a better insight of what had happened there.

"Surely,"Mr carnlwell agreed eating the beacon he had captured with his fork.

"Yeah,"Thaddeus said shivering under the table.

Thaddeus was good at lying to his parents but this lie was hard to keep to himself.It was written all over his face but only Thomas could read it.

Natasha on the other hand only  had a glimpse of the letters written on his face:M.U.R.D.E

The missing letters would satisfy the suspicion.

"What really happened?"Mrs.crsnwell got impatient.

"Not really sure,"Thaddeus reached out for his phone.

At the touch of his phone's on button,he read the  terrifying message.The one he thought he would never read in his wealthy life.

It read:

/Lisa knows your secret./

It was from the same unknown number that had sent the very message that had terrified the fear out of him during camp.

The beacon on his plate was getting cold but his excruciate had gotten colder.

"I'll be leaving for practice,"Thaddeus left the dining table leaving his mother's question unanswered.

He lied again.Apart from killing lying was another sin Thaddeus was developing.He hadn't known it but soon he would be killing more people for Lisa than Hitler.

But was all this worth risking:his liberty,school family,all just for Lisa.

Of course,she was beautiful amiable sexy smart and all the things Thaddeus looked for in a girl but,was it worth it.

Thaddeus left the house slamming the vintage black 'Pour Gail' front door.

His parents were surprised at this sudden leave.They were astonished by his new behaviour.

"Hey,"Thaddeus held to his ear his phone patting his dogs head.

"Can I meet you at the coffee bar?"Thaddeus asked over the phone leaving the premises of his parents paradise.

"Sure," Lisa responded leaving the company of Natasha on her bed.

Lisa had slept over at Natasha's;not only because she had a lovely comfortable bed that felt like if you slept on it you would never wake up but also because she needed the company.

Natasha was barely asleep when Thaddeus called but pretended to be.She didn't want to disturb the come-together they had planned.

"Bye,"Lisa signed off.

"I love you,"She thought she heard over the phone.She didn't know what to do whether to respond or to just ignore it.

Lisa had no idea , whether to wake Natasha up to drive her to the coffee bar or to catch the bus and be five minutes late.

"I'll take you,"Natasha blew her cover.

"Wait you heard everything?"Lisa asked .

"Do you think he said 'i love you',"She added hoping he did.

"Not really sure,"Natasha said hoping to her shower.

Lisa grabbed a shower to but downstairs near Mr and Mrs Bownwells bedroom: Natasha's parents.

"Breakfast!"Mrs Bonwell shouted from down stairs while she fed Xavier her youngest son.

Lisa had heard the call but wasn't sure whether to reject the offer which was rude or have breakfast but still be late.

"We'll grab something on the way,"Natasha responded to her mother as she grabbed her keys.

Mrs Bonwell was as beautiful as her daughter:at her age she almost looked like her daughter but with a darker African shade.She was once Mrs.World when she was young and Mr Bonwell was definitely a lucky man.

She was a dermatologist.but really didn't work her butt out everyday.

"Shall we!"Natasha said to Lisa as she headed for her car outside.

Her breeze had smelled as good as she did.It was a strong parfum that awakened the lavender gardens you plant in your mind.

Natasha buckled her seat belt and started the engine.Lisa had been thanking Mr and Mrs Bonwell for having her.

"You and formalities,"Natasha commented as she watched breathless Lisa walk in.

"Coffee bar,right?"Natasha confirmed.

They started off and in a noisy ride of friendly arguments they arrived.

"Here we are,"Natasha said still buckled to the belt.

"Thanks"Lisa said walking out.

"I'll call you later on,"Lisa added watching Thaddeus still in his seat from the glass windows of Coffee Bar.

"Bing,"the door bell ran from the door as she walked.

The bells ring awoke Thaddeus from his cold long ponder.

"Hey,"Lisa said excitedly not knowing the news Thaddeus had stored for her.

"Hey,"Thaddeus said not looking back at Lisa.

"What are you having?"Thaddeus asked.

"My usual cappuccino with a Cadbury side bite,thanks"Lisa responded still excited at this date.

She thought it would be the one where he would tell her the love he had for her.

"I'll be right back"Thaddeus said .
He knew what he was  going to do after was the worst thing he had done but he knew it was the best of his protection.

It was either being jailed for the rest of his life or never love Lisa again and secure his liberty.

He came back with the cappuccino and a Cadbury chocolate mint.

"Thanks,"Lisa said as she was handed the Coffee.

"Do you anything about the killers of Christopher?"Thaddeus jumped right in to his mission.

"No, why do you ask,"Lisa become uncomfortable.

"Nothing,I was just worried sick about you,"Another lie was uttered by Thaddeus.

"Anyway,away from that,"He said munching on cube of Lisa's chocolate.

"I wanted to tell you that ..."Thaddeus took a deep breath.

"That...,"