Don't say anything about this

Sirens wail, people indistinctly chatter, and blue and red lights beam off all the corners of Lisa's room.

"What's happening?" she says as she lays off the bed, exhausted as ever after the swimming tournament she had the previous day.

She knows it's too late to peep through the window or, worse, walk down the stairs, but as soon as she sees her best friend's body roll onto the paramedic lifts to the ambulance, she knows it's something.
At the sight of Natasha's unresponsive, bloodstained face from the window, it's definitely time for her to leave the house.

"Where are you going?"Lisa's mother asks as she watches the occurrences through the window.

"I'll be back," Lisa responds hastily as she leaves the house, lacing her robe and rushing for the inquisitive neighborhood mob.

"What's happening?"She repeats the question she asked, but now at least to someone.

"It's Natasha," the man in the crowd walks closer in the crowd to indulge in the investigations.It seems like he barely knows anything.

"Great!" Lisa exclaims over the crowd's chatter, which is almost inaudible.

There were police tapes everywhere in Natasha's house. Her mother stood there, held by her husband, left immobile by the threat that was bestowed upon their family.

"What happened?"Lisa asks again, but now at least to the right person.

"It's a murder," a man she had never seen answered, awakening grief in Lisa.

"Was she really murdered?"Lisa asks the man, barely seeing his face through the moon's light.Either she cried her eyes out or she could get more insight on the murderer, or better yet, she could think of it as a threat.

"It's not yet confirmed, but the paramedics assured that there's a high possibility she will survive,"

"I can't let this happen," Lisa said as she rushed to pass through all the police measures to Natasha's family.

"Excuse me, Madam, no one passes these parameters!" One of the police officers runs for Lisa.

"It's alright, she's with us," Natasha's mother says as she tightly hugs Lisa.
Natasha's mother sobs at the sight of Lisa.

"I could have protected her now that she's gone, but I can't."Natasha's mother says this as she sobs on Lisa's nightgown.

"Don't say that she'll be fine," Lisa comforts her, barely assuring herself.

"Shall we?" Natasha's dad says as he opens the passenger seat for his Natasha's father was quite the strong man, but now, even over the moonlight, you could see the worry in his face and hear the sobbing.

"Will you accompany us?"Xavier, Natasha's little brother, asked as he walked into the car.

"I'll catch you there."Lisa said goodbye as she shut the door.

There was so much happening in the neighborhood. Lisa knew there was something strange.She looked at the entrance of the their and there was one police pin point that was added.
It was a watch with a pin-point number seven. The watch looked familiar, not because it was Polo-branded or because the silver-coated straps looked beautiful.
It belonged to someone she knew or, even worse, someone she loved. But this was the worst time to draw conclusions.

What would Thaddeus be doing here, especially at this time of night? Was it really him, or was the watch just a common brand?
The thoughts kept hitting the corners of her head.She picked the watch steathly and his the police pin point.She wasn't risking anything, nor did she want the truth hidden from her.

"Definitely can't be him."

"Why would he want to hurt Natasha?"

Lisa returned to the house to freshen her mind and take a bath before she could rush to the hospital.

"Are you okay?"The words came flying, and as soon as she had opened the door,

"Yes, I'll be alright," she lied to her mother to stop the sympathy.

"I'll be leaving for the hospital," she added at exactly sympathy time.
She was quickly learning her mother's traits on timing.

"I'll drive you there." "Do you need some coffee?" Her mother asked, confirming her victory in the tiny competition. Although there wasn't any timing competition.
Lisa took off her heels for a bath, fearing that she would find her friend dead.

Quickly, she grabbed her coffee and left for the hospital.
The car radio played softly as the lights shined on the car's windshield.

"Could it be him?"Lisa said inaudible.

"Did you say anything?" Lisa's mother asked her to tap her fingers to the radio song.
It was some British oldie by A-Ha,

"Take on Me." Lisa knew this because, with all the time she had spent with Thaddeus, she was slowly catching up to his songs.
Soon after a song or two, they reached the hospital emergency room. There she was, immobile, unresponsive, and almost murdered.
Natasha's mother was still sobbing, but she was glad to see Lisa; it was like she had seen her daughter talk.

"I'm glad you came," Natasha's mother said, walking out of the emergency room to Lisa's mother.

The two chatted for some minutes as Lisa walked. She sat at Natasha's bedside, holding her hand, which surprised her by having more tubes than fingers.

"Lisa, is that you?" Natasha said with her eyes closed; her voice was shaky, and her tone was a bit hoarse.

"Yes, Natasha, it is," Lisa responded, letting a tear fall from her eyes.

"You don't have to talk; I'm here," Lisa continued.

"It was Thaddeus; he wanted to kill me," Natasha said hoarsely.

"I saw him." He asked me not to tell you anything. "Don't say anything about this," Natasha said, coughing her lungs out.

Natasha's mother walked in, happy with her response but still a bit worried if Natasha was ever going to speak again.

"I think she needs some rest."
Natasha's mother articulated while holding the hand of her dearest daughter.
Natasha didn't say a word when her mother walked in. Was there more she was hiding?
Lisa left the room with more evidence than any investigator at the murder scene had uncovered.Her lover was more than just a lover; he was a traitor and a murderer.
With his watch in her pocket, she knew it was him,what now?