💕 𝓑𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓕𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓼 𝓞𝓻 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻 💕

If you ever fall in love with your best friend, what would you choose to be in a relationship with him, as a best friend or as a lover?

Quite confusing and hard decision right.

I too was in this dilemma when I fell for my best friend.

It felt like my feelings are forbidden.

I never knew that the dilemma I was going through, he too was facing the same dilemma.

He was confused, he was scared of my reaction and same goes with me.

We both were scared to lose each other and our beautiful relationship.

So we never dared to confess each other.

We were happy thinking that the other person is happy, not knowing that our happiness actually lies with each other.

Everything was perfect until the day one alliance came for me and he was quite pissed off.

He was giving me every illogical reasons about the alliance as he wanted me to reject it.

But I couldn't help and ask him this

You don't want me to get married to him but one day I will get married to someone, today maybe you stopped it but tomorrow?

Will you be able to stop others from sending alliances for me?

And his reply was

I will, until I find someone best for you

And this broke my heart

The little hope inside me also got crushed.

They said right that never fall in love with your best friend, it will only hurt you.

I don't want to break our friendship and I also don't want to marry someone else.

I want to be with him as his best friend, as his better half but...

Why can't a best friend be a lover?

I started keeping distance between us because I thought that maybe in this way I could stop my feelings but again I was proved wrong.

No matter how much distance I keep between us, my feelings never changed for him, infact it got increased with each passing second.

I loosed all my hopes of being together with him until the day he came running into my house...

And said

I had enough of it! I can't take it anymore, I tried... I really fucking tried each and every way to stop myself from falling for you but I failed...

Everytime I failed miserably. I didn't wanted to spoil our friendship nor I wanted to loose you. I was too scared to confess

But now... Now it's getting impossible for me to bear. I can't stop my feelings for you anymore.

Now even if you reject my feelings, I will respect it, at least I will be in relief thinking that I at least confessed ny feelings but please don't break out friendship.

I really adore our friendship and I don't want to loose it.

Now tell me how can I stop myself from falling for this man.

Although that day I confessed my feelings too but we made a deal that...

No matter what happens we will never break our friendship. Before being lover we will be friends.

Even if one day we break up for whatever reason, we will never break our friendship. Our friendship will always be our first priority.

In this way we handled both friendship and love without effecting the other one.

And now

Now we are called as the most cutest and beautiful couple.

Mr. Anirudh Roy Chowdhury and Mrs. Bondita Anirudh Roy Chowdhury

That is... Anidita

.....

Sorry for now updating all this days but soon I will.

Tomorrow is my last exam and after that I will start updating.

......

Don't forget to vote and comment

.

Till then bye bye