Part 2

Yea yea look at part one for the stuff

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

[ NOBODY POV ]

Chief putted his hand on Cracklins mouth shutting Cracklin up "shhh Sylvia will hear." Chief said taking his hand off Cracklins mouth slowly. "Can I help you with your 'problem'?" Chief whispered in a deep hot voice (omg 😍😍)
"Y-yes please.." Cracklin whispered as his tentacle twitched for attention. Chief rubbed his erection until a big tentacle came out, Cracklin gasped at the size (it was 9 inches and Cracklins was 6 inches whaaa)!!11!
Chief grinned when he saw Cracklin admiring Chiefs cock "you like what you see?" Chief whispered to Cracklin "mhm.." Cracklin was blushing a lot.

Chief picked up the small gay and lined his hole up to his cock. Chief slowly inserted himself, while Cracklin moaned and whimpered at the feeling of something slimy goes inside him. He was fully inside of Cracklin now "W-wow you're so big.." Cracklin gasp as Chief chuckled. Cracklin got ready and comfortable and nodded his head as a sign for Chief to go. Almost immediately Chief started to pump in and out of the small nuclear thing (I forgot what it's called) "Ngh~~.. Chief yo-your ama- fuCk ahh!~" Cracklin moaned out. Chief blushed at Cracklins moans and wanted to hear more so he went faster "A-ahhhh!!~ c-chief I love you so mu- NGH!~ FUCK CHIEF RIGHT THERE!~~" Cracklin moaned when Chief hit their G-spot. Chief went in and out of Cracklin hitting Cracklins G-spot while Cracklin moaned SOOO LOUD!

After pumping in and out of Cracklin Cracklin was close and so was Chief and then they both came and there is all my motivation wow isjiyduydhai

anyway look at my art

I made this days ago lolol ignore the Snapchat person

cat meme yay