STOP, UR WHITE 🤯

My oc's lolol
Uh object show: Woodville Mayhem
No episodes to it tho just it's work in progress comming out in uh probably not soon
Kinks: pulling hair (white has hair so), pain kink, hate love thing idk
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

"That's why ur hats raggity!" Stop.S shouted at White "THATS WHY YO DADA DEAD." White shouted back. Stop.S eyes winded and was left speechless until he pinned White to the ground and started hitting him. Sunny, Stop.S's police buddy grabbed Stop.S and White by the wrists and went outside "STOP FIGHTING YOU TWO. GET IN THE HIPPIE VAN AND DONT FIGHT OR ELSE." Sunny said in a mean deep tone, Sunny is scary when mad. She threw both of them in the already opened hippie looking van and closed it locking it. "Don't you think that's a bit rough?" Black asked  behind Sunny, Sunny snapped her head to look at Black. "Yk what? Nvm!" Black said sweating cuz Sunny looked scary.

[ a few minutes went by in the hippie van ]

Stop.S pinned White down and sat on his lap "Pfft ur so easy to pin down!" Stop.S said making fun of White "S-stop you're on my-" White tried to say until be felt something down there. (Ruh roh raggy) Stop.S's eyes widened and he jumped off of white. "ARE YOU FUCKING HORNY!?" Stop.S shouted not too loud "it's your fault! You were sitting on it!" White said as he got up and covered his bulge. Stop.S had a wonderful idea, a terrible wonderful idea 😈(grinch reference) "yk what? Yeah it is my fault, sorry. I should owe you~" he said as he got closer to White. "Wha-what are you doing?-" White was cut off my Stop.S kissing him. White gasped in the kiss but gave in. Too lazy to write this part but they uh Stop.S got on top of White and they made out for uh 30 seconds.

Stop.S released the kiss and started biting Whites neck "N-ngh!~ fuck.." White moaned making Stop.S blush.
Stop.S stopped biting White and started grinding their clits together "mmm~ such a good boy aren't you?~" Stop.S whispered in Whites ear making Whites 8 inch long tentacle come out. Stop.S got up and went on their knees "Wow, you're big.." Stop.S said chuckling as he rubbed his clit which forced his 7 inch long tentacle come out.
Stop.S flipped White over making him to go into a doggy pose which caused his hat fall off, White started to blush really hard he couldn't believe he's gonna get fucked in the ass by the person who hates him! (My creeper FUNKO pop is looking at me 😰)
Stop.S started to go inside Whites small needy ass slowly, making White moan. Stop.S chuckled and slam his fill length in White making White moan loudly. Stop.S leaned over "pfft you actually thought I was gonna go easy on you? Think again, slut." He said in Whites ear making White whimper.

Stop.S pulled white hair as he went violently in and out of Whites tight ass. "N-NGH!~ P-PLEASE!!~" White cried out

Uhm haha this is boring to make lolol!!1!1!1!1!!1!1!1!1!! So uh have this fuck you meow

Cat meme of the day: