Old

Hey guys i wrote this on notes last year and didnt finish so i know what to feed you
this is very old tho

Sorry I've been on a hiatus! I had writer block Dx
Cylinder x Traffic Light (from; The Cylinder Of Events)
Praising kink
I'm writing this when theres a power outage lol (I'm writing this on notes)
Cylinder is trans with bottom and top surgery 💪 cuz yes
!!!!!!HUMANIZED!!!!!!!
I dont think anyone else ship them lol- are there even any wattpad stories of the show??
Enough chit chat!!
———————————————————————————————————————————————

! CYLINDER POV !

I wake up to loud knocking on my door "Ugh? Who's knocking my door at.." I look at the bedside table that held a digital clock "2 am..?" I murmured to myself a bit confused. I get out of my room and walk through the hallway ignoring the open window. I open the door to see... air. Just air. Nobody was there, I shrugged it off as I closed to door going to my room, until I was stopped in my tracks when I saw a shadow in my window. I'M GONNA DIE!!! I shake in fear wondering what tall figure is in my window..

"Привет, привет, Cylinder!!" Said Traffic light while appearing from the shadows as he stepped in my house "Say, can I be a guest for tonight?" He asked obviously expecting a yes "what are those things on your feet, by the way?" "Oh! You really don't know? These are socks they keep you're feet warm." I said putting my feet up for him to get a closer look "and of course you can stay tonight! I don't get much guests" I said before he smiled

! TIME SKIP !

! NOBODY POV !

Cylinder yawned "I'm a bit sleepy.. do u wanna go back to your home, or do u wanna stay for the night?" I said sitting on my bed "Oh, I could sleep here! Although, I don't really sleep that much." Traffic Light said stepping in Cylinders room "Oh! You should try to sleep I could uh get you a mattress to sleep on!" Cylinder said before getting up and going to get a mattress from their drawer and placing in next to their bed "Here you can sleep on here!" They said putting a pillow and a blanket on top of the mattress. "Thank you!"

! TIME SKIP !

Cylinder woke up a hour later it was still night and he was horny af. 😱 he turned his body to the tall 4 armed creature sleeping on the ground, he looked like he was sleeping. Cylinder went in the sheets and pulled his pants and boxers off to reveal a 5 inch (small haha) throbbing penis. He held his penis in the palm of his hand and started masturbating "Ngh~" Cylinder moaned quietly. Big mistake. Traffic Light WASNT asleep *vine boom* and he HEARD Cylinders moan *vine boom*.
Traffic light got up and looked down on Cylinders bed, Cylinders can hear his loud breathing (it was kinda hot). "Uh Cylinder, are you awake? What are you doing?" Traffic Light said as his face got closer to the blanket where Cylinder was in. Cylinder stayed silent covering his mouth shut like he was gonna die.

Traffic Light threw the blanket off Cylinder revealing his uncovered penis😱. Traffic Light bended down to Cylinders face "do you.. need help?" Traffic Light asked with a very chill face "y-yes please.." Cylinder said embarrassed. Traffic Light got up and he started taking off his pants along with his boxers, Cylinder sat up and gasped at Traffic Lights size. 8 inches*vine boom 4x*. "You look surprised.." Traffic Light said before he also took off his top. Cylinder took his pants and boxers off completely and took off his top kinda struggling. Soon they were both naked. "Wait what's those scars on your chest?" Traffic Light said as he bended down to get a closer look "oh! Those are my scars from my surgery!" Cylinder said before Traffic Light look him in the face and nodded. (Traffic Lights mind: he must be in the war😱)

Traffic Light pinned Cylinder on the bed and started caressing Cylinders body making Cylinder whimper. Traffic Light sat up and held Cylinders legs apart lining his 8 inch penis on Cylinders entrance. He started to put his penis in Cylinder until he was halfway threw "you're huge.." Cylinder gasped breathing heavily "Is that a compliment?" Traffic Light asked, Cylinder nodded in response. Traffic Light started thrusting in and out once Cylinder told him to "Ggh~ F-faster!" Cylinder moaned out. Traffic Light obeyed and starting thrusting faster "A-AHH!~" Cylinder moaned out loudly (the neighbours can hear ruh roh😰)

Thats all i wrote
Also who wants story abt this too rather rich homosexuals

Thats all i wroteAlso who wants story abt this too rather rich homosexuals

Cat meme now

Graahhhh he running over 14 pessitistans and 4 cyclistssss