Chapter Four

Mitsuko P.O.V~

Its the weekend! I'm so happy that I got the free day. After showering, I picked out my outdoor attire.

It's blue shorts and a white shirt. The shorts have suspenders that act as straps over the shoulders. The pockets and buttons of the shorts are yellow.

The shorts are knee-low and I'll wear pink socks with red shoes. And the white shirt has long sleeves. It is decorated with a red bow.

After wearing this attire, I contemplate about how my hairstyle should be. Suddenly, an idea came to mind.

I grabbed some of my hair and make one ponytail on the right side of my head and then I kept it in place by a small red bauble. I let the rest of my hair fall and then stare at myself in the mirror.

Perfect!

I walked out my door and head towards the kitchen. As usual, my mother was there, making breakfast.

"Good morning mother." I greeted her. She turns to me and then gasped.

"Oh my goodness! Don't you look adorable." She compliments and I huffed.

"Thank you." I mumbled as I sat down. Mother then sets my meal down before me.

It was some miso soup, eggs on toast and some juice. I thanked her and began eating my meal.

"By the way, I'm heading to the market to buy more food," mother says, "Would you like to come?" I nodded.

"Sure mom." I said and I quickly finished my breakfast. Sasuke then comes in, wearing his pjs and yawning tiredly.

"Morning everyone." He greets us as he yawned again.

"Morning Sasuke." Mom greeted as she placed his breakfast on the table.

"Morning sleepyhead." I greeted teasingly. Sasuke smirks and then starts eating.

"Oh! Where's big brother?" I asked.

"He's came back from a mission like three hours ago," he answered sadly, "I could imagine that he's exhausted." I frowned.

Being a ninja must be tough... poor big brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finished my meal, so mom and I was ready for our trip to the market. We were walking together in the village and made it to the market.

Mom was picking out vegetables, most of what I hate...especially carrots.

"You think we can have curry for dinner?" I asked mom.

"We'll see, sweetheart." She says. I pouted as I watch her pick out more veggies.

I'm gonna be sick....

"Ah, good day to you Mikoto." I heard someone greet my mom.

I look up and there was a man. He was tall and a bit tanned. He has long combed hair and pale eyes. He's Hiashi Hyūga, head of the Hyūga Clan.

Next to him was a boy about my age. His choice of hairstyle was the same as Hiashi. His skin was quite pale, but he has the same pale eyes.

"Hello Hiashi," Mom greeted, "Out shopping I see?" Hiashi shows a smile.

"Just taking a stroll along with my nephew." He stated.

"Oh, you must be Neji," mom said, "My my, you've grown." Neji nodded.

His attention then focused on me. We were staring at each other as if it seemed for a long time. I saw a tint of pink shown on his cheeks and he looks away while I look at him confused.