Prologue~

Itachi P.O.V~

I sat in the back porch of our home, waiting patiently. I heard someone suddenly sitting beside me, Sasuke.

He have his knees hugging his chest with a nervous look on his face.

"What's troubling you, Sasuke?" I asked curiously, although I knew the answer.

"It's about the baby." Sasuke answers sadly. I figured much.

"What about the baby?" I asked calmly and Sasuke looks at me.

"I don't want another baby." He stated and I looked at him.

"But why Sasuke?" I asked curiously.

"I dunno," he answers, "it'll just be weird, I guess." I couldn't help, but chuckle. Sasuke then pouts.

"What's so funny?" He asked with a huff as I chuckle more.

"You sounded just like me," I explained, "It felt odd to me when you were born." Sasuke gasped, surprised.

"But then I thought for a moment," I continued, "It's not bad to become an older brother." I look down at Sasuke as he stares at me.

"And now think about it," I said, "You get to become an older brother too." Sasuke shows a big grin.

"Really?! Me, a big brother?!" He asked excitedly and I smiled.

"Yes," I answered happily, "You'll become the big brother to your little brother or sister." I could see the excitement in Sasuke's eyes.

"I can't wait!" He says happily as he jumps up on his feet.

"That's the spirit." I said with a smirk. We then suddenly heard the door opened, revealing mother and father.

"Mom, Dad," Sasuke shouts, "Welcome home." I walked up to my parents to welcome them, but I stopped as I notice something.

Mother came, holding a small baby who's wrapped up in a white fluffy blanket. I stared at the baby, astonished. Mother smiled happily.

"Isn't there someone else you wish to welcome home to?" Mother asked.

Father pulls out a chair for his wife as she slowly sits down while holding the child. Little Sasuke was the first to walk up to mother with the sleepy child.

The child's eyes were closed shut. Her skin was a bit pale and her hair was as black as ours. I smiled happily to myself.

It's a girl...

"Sasuke, Itachi," mother calls to us, "This is your baby sister, Mitsuko Uchiha." Sasuke stares at her while the baby sleeps soundly.

He then gently pokes the baby's soft and chubby cheek. She then slowly opened her eyes. Sasuke shows a small smile at his new sister. She then instantly begins cooing.

"Aaaw Sasuke," mother says, "She likes you already." Sasuke smiles happily. Mother looks at me.

"Itachi, why don't you hold Mitsuko?" She ask. I nervously walked over to my mother. She.carefully hands me my baby sister and I cradle her in my arms.

She stares at me for a moment, but coos nonetheless and I smiled.

"She likes you as well, Itachi." Mother stated. She continues to coo with a slight blush that crept on her cheeks, making me smile.

Yes...welcome home...Mitsuko

End~

Not much of a prologue, but I hope you enjoyed it ;)