Chapter One

~~~(Time Skipped)~~~

Mitsuko P.O.V

I stood there in my bedroom as mother was in my closet, picking out my outfit. I sighed deeply as I watch her get excited on a certain outfit.

"What about this one, Mitsuko?" She asked sweetly.

"Mommy, it isn't a big deal, you know?" I said with a frown.

"I'm so sorry," she said, "I'm just so excited that my little girl is going to her first day of school with her brother." I huffed.

"It's not that exciting..." I mumbled quietly. Mommy then gives me the outfit.

"Alright, now go get ready and I'll meet you in the kitchen." She stated as she left the room.

I stared at the clothing of her choice. It was a long sleeve black dress with blue flower petals flowing a bit at the bottom side of the dress.

I'll admit, it's a very pretty dress. So I put on the outfit and stared at myself in the mirror.

Then it was time to do my hair, so I brushed my hair and then pull it up to a two pigtails that I always loved.

"Alrighty..." I stated. I then exit the bedroom and head to the kitchen.

There was mother making food while two of my brothers were eating.

Itachi and Sasuke were randomly making a conversation while Mom served the meals. She then notice me and smiled happily at me.

"Awww Mitsuko, you look so cute." Mommy said, awing at me.

"Thank you." I stated as I sat down beside my brothers.

"Are you ready for school, Mitsu?" Sasuke asked happily.

"Not so much," I answered truthfully,"I'm a little nervous." I felt a hand gently rubbing my head. I looked up and it was Itachi, smiling at me.

"You'll be fine, Mitsuko." He stated and I smiled a little. He then stands up and heads to the door.

"I'll be leaving now." He stated as he walks away. Sasuke gets up and follows him as I followed as well. We see Itachi sitting by the door, putting on his shoes.

"Brother, is it okay that we train when you get home?" Sasuke asked.

"I can't Sasuke, I got many things to do today." Itachi said sadly and Sasuke pouted.

"You always say that, it's not fair." He said. Itachi sighs and then gestures Sasuke to come.

Sasuke runs up to Itachi, but then Itachi stops him by pressing both his fingers against his forehead, making Sasuke stumble back a bit.

"Sorry Sasuke," he said, "Maybe next time." Sasuke groans as he rubs his forehead and I giggled.

Now Itachi gestures me to come, so I walked up to him. He then gives me a kiss on my forehead.

"Have a good day at school, okay?" He says and I nodded.

"Okay!" I exclaimed as he chuckles. Itachi then gets up and left the house.

Mommy then comes to us with two lunchboxes. She hands Sasuke the blue one and me the pink one.

"Off to school you two," she said, "And be safe." Sasuke and I nodded.

We grabbed our backpacks and put our lunches in it and left the house. As Sasuke and I walked down the compound of our clan, we notice aunty and uncle, cleaning their shop.

"Aunty! Uncle!" I exclaimed, greeting them. Uncle laughs as he waves at us.

"Where are you two going?" Aunty asked.