Chapter Three

Mitsuko P.O.V~

I woke up and yawned tiredly. I notice that the bed feels less comfy and the room was not my own.

I looked to my side and find an empty space as if someone was sleeping here. Then I remembered.

Oh yeah, this is big brother's room...I slept in here...

I crawled out of bed and walked out the room. Next door was my room, so I slowly opened the door.

I looked inside...my room seems to be exactly how I left it last night. I was still a bit worried that the snake was still there.

"Good morning sweetie." I hear Mom greet me. I see her carrying a bucket and cloth.

"Oh, good morning Mom," I greeted back, "What's with the bath bucket and wash cloth?" She showed a sad face.

Well, you see-" she was interrupted by a loud sneeze that echoed the hallway.

"What was that?" I asked, surprised. Mom sighs deeply.

"It's Sasuke," Mom answered, "He left his window open last night and he slept without a blanket. Now he's sick." I frowned.

"Poor brother..." I said sadly and Mom nodded. She finally notice me in my room.

"And don't worry about that snake," she says, "Your father and Itachi checked all over and there's no snake." I was stunned.

"Really? You're sure?" I asked and Mom nodded.

"Yes, now go get ready for school, ok?" She says as she walks away.

I sighed and just done what I was told.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm wearing my usual attire for school. I ate breakfast and Mom packed my lunch and I head out to school.

Sasuke is too sick and sadly I had to go to school on my own. It's my second day of school, so I'm still shaky about it.

As I was walking, I felt a strange presence. I slowly turned around, but found nobody there.

I was taught that in these situations, I should never let my guard down no matter what.

So I kept walking along, but the odd presence was annoying me. I stopped and found a rock, so I picked it up.

I then threw it in a tree. I watched and saw nothing happened. I sighed deeply.

"Come out right now!" I demanded. No one had answered.

"I know somebody is there," I stated, "I threw the rock and you obviously caught it." Suddenly, someone came down from the tree, revealing to be a anbu ninja.

He has grey hair that's defining gravity and swooshes to the side. He has his headband slanted to cover one eye while he shows his other lazy eye. He also wears a mask that covers his neck, up to his mouth and nose.

"Yeah, you caught me." He says, showing somewhat of a closed eye smile.

"Uhm, who are you?" I asked a bit timid. He puts his hands up.

"I'm Kakashi Hatake and I bring you no harm," he says, "I was sent by your father." I was surprised.

"By my father? Why?" I asked. He sighs deeply.

"He's a very caring Dad," he explains, "He's worried that someone is stalking you." I tilted my head.

"Isn't that what your doing?" I asked and he sweat dropped.

"You could say that," he answers, "But it's basically protecting you from afar. I'm only doing it as my mission." I nodded.

"Okay then, I guess that's okay..." I said, "I'll head to school now." I started to walk away and head to school.