Prologue

A/N

This is the first time I'm writing a story, so forgive me if it's bad lol.

Error is not the chosen child of Destiny. Destiny doesn't care about Error or anyone else in Fates multiverse. Fate is mostly like an annoying younger sibling.

"Error404 speaking"

"Error/Nightmare speaking"

"anyone else speaking"

thinking is the same just without quotations ^^

~START~

(3rd person POV)

Fate was bored.

She had made her chosen child, Ink, the strongest in her multiverse, removing or de-buffing everyone who was even slightly stronger than he. Well, other than Error, who was the villain of her story.

But recently, said villain wasn't doing anything. Despite knowing the Multiverse has a limit, and that it was going to be reached soon. But he still wasn't doing anything! And sure, she could go watch Ink draw, but that was boring too! It was all so boring. Fate was bored.

"Why won't that foolish mortal do anything! I'm bored! As his creator, he should be listening to me!"

She tapped her wrist, watching Error for a few more minutes before finally getting to bored and going to her sister for help.

"DESTINYYYYYY!" Hollered Fate, her long hair floating slightly when she put magic into her voice.

"Destiny I think my destroyer is broken! He's just laying on the ground of his Ant1-v0Id."

Destiny poked her static-filled head into Fate's garden of roses, "Why is that my problem? Tsk. You always go to me to deal with YOUR problems." After an awkward 10-second pause, "Have you tried turning him off and on again?" Destiny said in a monotone voice.

Fate paused and looked at her sister with a mildly concerned face, "I realize that Error is a mortal, but I don't think I can turn him off then on again." 

Destiny and Fate looked at each other, Destiny's chaotic-colored eyes meeting Fate's void-like eyes. This went on for another 10 seconds before Destiny finally responded," Well fine then, don't listen to me. Good luck finding a new destroyer. Hmph."

Fate went back to watching Error do nothing, thinking about where she was going to find a good destroyer who listened well. She could very well make a new one, like Error. But how long would that take? Would they turn out like Error? She was never very good at making their personalities reflect their situations. An example of this would be Nightmare's gang. They act more like a family than a terrifying gang of murderers, and she was pretty sure Error was supposed to hate them. 

She sighed, and walked over to one of her many rose bushes, her hands running down one of the stems of the roses, where she picked the flower.

"Perhaps I could find a destroyer in another multiverse. It'd have to be from a multiverse none of the other deities control, so it would take a while." She bent her head and inhaled the scent of the rose held between her fingers, "Beats making my own, though."

She wandered out of her garden and out into the hallway of gods. It's golden colors shone brightly under the light from the stained glass windows consistently placed across the hallway. Each window was a portal to a deity's room. The grander the stained glass art piece, the greater the deity.

Fate quickly walked to the end of the hallway, passing a few other deities speaking with each other. The very last window in the hall was pitch black with a strange changing figure carved into the glass, only an eye looking through Fate was consistent on it.