Chapter 7

Being the annoyingly persistent parasite Fresh was, he chased Error404 through a multitude of AUs, pissing him off and bothering Error404 all along the way. And despite what Fresh wanted, he wasn't going back to Error, he didn't have a reason to. Error was probably still knocked out cold, but getting healed, and that was good enough for him. 

A rat crawled onto Error404's foot, which he promptly kicked right into Fresh's face, "Ugh. Why 1s this AU alWAys so disGusTing?" Error404 questioned, kicking another rat away.

Since he couldn't find Ink due to technical difficulties with the multiverses code, Error404 was forced to look through all the AUs in this cluster individually, and worse yet, in person. He'd said this before, but the only thing he hated more than being seen was Bill... And Infected. And looking through these AU's one by one was proving to be a very tedious task.

Fresh yelped as another rat clawed his leg.

But wasn't there an easier way to go about this? Wasn't there someone who would practically know where everything and everyone was in a cluster?

Error404 turned around and looked at Fresh. Fresh was now fighting a rat one-on-one and losing. Error404 rubbed his temples. His Fresh and this Fresh were so similar, yet world's apart. Would this work? He wasn't sure. Error404 kicked the rat Fresh was fighting into a wall, effectively squishing it, "Yuck, that's groty!" Fresh said disgusted by the whole situation. Error404, with his glorious social skills and charisma, slapped Fresh, making him stumble back.

Fresh stood there, hand on his cheekbone where he had just been slapped. His glasses displayed a loading wheel.

"If y0u're anything liKe the Fresh I know, YOu'll know this cluSter like the back of your h@nd." Error404 started, placing his hand back into his pocket, "Then you'll als0 know whEre Ink Lives." He finished, stepping towards Fresh with the expectation that Fresh would get what he was implying.

The loading wheel on Fresh's glasses changed to "un-rad". Still holding his cheekbone he began to speak, "It's bad manners to slap someone then ask them for somethin my un-rad broski." Fresh began, "And BTW you still haven't introduced yo-self! So un-rad! If you want me to help ya, try being a better bra to others!" Fresh ranted on about how Error404 had terrible manners, of course, he paid no mind to this. Error404 didn't really care about that, he didn't have to. Technically, he didn't have to do anything. He was the most powerful being in the multiverse! In fact, why couldn't he find his own way home instead of relying on some nobody deity?

"And dat's why you need to show me where mah radical broseph, Error is!" Fresh finally finished, his hands on his hips. An uncomfortable silence filled the tunnel, the only sound breaking the silence being rats skittering across the floor. Fresh's brow-bones furrowed, "Bro, what did I literally just say? It kinda rude ta not be responding!"

Error404 had enough. He took a few steps forward, "Broski?" Fresh was confused by Error404's advance.

Ignoring Fresh, Error404 dashed towards Fresh and grabbed his neck, lifting him up off the ground, "I have been INCREDIBLY patient with your stup1d antics, but I'm done with you. I was g0niNg to use y0u to find Ink, but I can see that pLan will fail befORe it's even put into m0t1on."Error404 ranted, glaring daggers into Fresh. If looks could kill, Fresh would already be dead. He tried to respond, but only breathy gasps left his throat. Error404 tightened his grip, cracking Fresh's neck bones. In an attempt to escape, he kicked his legs and tried to use magic, but something stopped him. Like a fire wall to a virus, Error404 stopped the parasite from using any sort of magic.

In response to this attempt, Error404, Fresh still in hand, walked over to a wall and smashed him into it, cracking the parasites body, "It's fUtile. AcCept your deATh, parasite." Error404's eyesockets were devoid of any emotion. Fresh's glasses, which had been blank, displayed the word "wait". Error404 thoroughly ignored his pleas, and clenching his hand into a fist, he crushed Fresh's neck.

He threw the limp body to the side and crossed his arms. He silently wished the Fresh he knew was this easy to destroy. Then Error would stop complaining about how damn annoying he was.

Error404's eyelights looked over Fresh's mangled body. Although Fresh was a parasite, not a Sans, he wouldn't be able to last long without a host.

With the knowledge that this Fresh wouldn't last long, Error404 decided to just leave him so he'd get to waste less time here, and could spend more time searching for Ink. Actually, why was he trying so hard? He used to observe Ink before it got boring, so he knew quite a bit about the skeleton. This meant that he knew his tendency to cause problems. Error404 would just wait till he felt Ink's magic nearby.

After coming to this conclusion, he tore through the walls of the AU he was currently in and opened a portal to Sciencetale #4205. He made sure that the portal lead to inside the lab, but it was such a confusing place he wasn't able to tell which room he left Error in.

After checking to make sure the portal lead to the right place, he stepped through, wandering into the forgotten Sciencetale copy.

A/N

Look who finally updated! It's me!! I know, insane, I actually updated the book that I said I would try to update more frequently!!

Anywho, sorry for taking so incREDIBLY long to update! It's been nearly month now, but at least the chapters out? Tbh I've had no motivation to write... or draw... or do anything rlly. I thank you for your patience and take this mini chapter below as a kind of apology!

Bill was in the Anti-void, still searching for wherever Error404 lived. It was proving to be a difficult task, nearly as difficult as escaping from his pal, 404!

In all honesty though, he was getting bored of floating through empty? Full? Void. Especially since he kept looping back to where Error was.

"0h, p3acHY. YoU'r3 bAck." Error noted sarcastically, flipping through a book, "Thanks for the warm welcome!" Bill responded, slapping Error on the back.

Error jumped at this and turned to look at Bill, "TH3 H-H-HELL?!" He screeched at Bill, who was now laughing.

Error yanked strings from his eyes in an aggressive manner, "PRE-E-3PARE TO D1e YoU STuuuuUUPID GL1tCh!" He hollered, running at Bill's floating figure. Bill dodged Error's dash, "Haha, guess that's my cue to lea-" But before Bill could finish, Error threw him across the Anti-void.

Bill felt like a wall shattered against his back, but wouldn't that be impossible?

He looked around to see where he was, but was greeted with an unfamiliar place. Instead of the bright, blaring whiteness of the Anti-void, code filled the space. Falling around him, as if to avoid him.

Bill quickly realized where he was and cackled, "Isn't this better than I ever thought it would be?" He asked himself, slowly floating through the space, hands behind his back.

Alright! I hope you enjoyed reading this and have a wonderful day/night dear readers!