Chapter 5

A/N

Hello readers! I wanted to apologize for taking so long to publish this chapter, please forgive me :,)

Moving on, please enjoy this chapter ^^

"Error404 speaking"

"Error/Nightmare speaking"

"Anyone else speaking"

~ START ~

(3rd person POV)

Error404 entered the Anti-void, leaving a dumbfounded Ink in Outertale. He walked over to where Error had been thrown and squatted next to him, finally getting a good look at him.

Error had become a mangled corpse, dusting and glitching and making a mess of the Anti-void. Error404 clicked his tongue and got back up, "H0W anNoying. I shouldn't have to cl3an up after this IDIOT." He cringed as the blood pooling around Error reached his foot, "DisguSTing! Ugh, it's all ov3r my sliPper now. GreAt, just aMAZING" Error404 grumbled. He opened his code and fixed his slipper. , "Oh, r1ght. I ne3d to heal yOu soMEhow." Error404 remembered. He had realized normal healing magic wouldn't work on this Error because of the mass amount of scars he had all along his body. If Error404 was being honest, it wasn't a pretty sight to see someone he knew tattered and beaten.

Contemplating where he should leave Error. He opened the multiverses code and began to work through it. He zipped through the multiverses code in search of the cluster, "Th1s may taKe a while..." Error404 said, frowning.

-------------------------------------------------

Once Erro404 had found what cluster he was in, he began to work out what universe would be best to drop Error in.

Blood continued to pool around Error, mixing with the dust slowly spreading through the air of the Anti-void. Error404 paused to look at Error, "You're g0iNg to clean THis up later. I am not lIvinG in a meSsy void." Error404 said, returning to his work.

He scrolled through the cluster, looking for an AU that was both completely unaware and forgotten about, "Ah, peRfect. This univ3Rse will w0rk." Error404 opened a portal to the AU he chose, Sciencetale copy #4205.

The portal led to the outskirts of Snowdin, just by the door to the ruins. Error404 raised his hand to his eyesockets, pulling out his strings. He manipulated the strings to grab Error by his leg, "This'lL do." He said to himself.

Error404 walked into the portal, Error being dragged close behind him. Error404 was greeted by the crisp air of Snowdin, always a welcomed sensation to Error404. Perhaps he would walk to the lab instead of taking a shortcut, as it wasn't often Error404 gave himself a break.

Back in his Anti-void, Error404 would much rather work on Alphatale than take a nap. He wanted to finish it as soon as possible, so he could... be with them again. Error404 shook his head, pushing away those smushy emotions.

But here, in this part of the multiverse, he didn't have much to do. Maybe after the whole Error thing was sorted, he would tour this cluster.

He continued to think about what he would do when looked down at Error only to see him painting the perfectly white snow red with his blood. Error404 stared at the bloody snow, eyesockets empty, "In hiNdsight... I sh0uld have s33n this cOMIng." He groaned, rubbing his temples with his free hand. He didn't want to leave any traces that they were ever here.