ღ𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1

We all spun together and ended the choreography. Our fans went wild as we finished up with our signature pose. I popped up a finger heart for the camera and smiled since it was zoomed in on me. It was a colorful stage with sparkling pink and blue streams falling on us. The ground was white. There were pillars with our song title on it: Rain Steps.

My breath was rough as it was a more difficult dance we had. After a few moments we waved to the audience and went backstage. Our outfits all matched in the same soft colors, but we had different shirts, shorts, skirts, and dresses. It was our first comeback show. Tilly and Seuri both had pastel pink and blue hair while Ryu and I had black. Except mine had white tips on my bangs.

I was ready to rest with a fan in hand once we got to our dressing room. Ryu, Tilly, and Seuri had already plopped on the couch before I could get in the room. I ended up taking a seat on the arm of it since there wasn't room for me. There was a camera set up in front of us. We were to give a brief speech about our album. Click.

"Hello, we are Uni-G!" we said in unison.

"We hope you enjoy our newly released album: Waterworks! It features our title track: Rain Steps," Ryu, our leader, announced.

"It's very upbeat and retro sounding, just like listening to a throwback," Seuri commented.

"Will it become a classic, Ryu?" I asked in a peaked interest voice.

"That's up to OG's!" she clasped her hands.

"Did you know it does feature a classic Idol?" Tilly questioned.

"Who?" we all asked.

"Well, it's our song Funnel featuring G-Dragon!" Tilly clapped.

"Woah, you guys should get to listening! Bye!" Ryu and the rest of us waved.

Staff then gave us the thumbs up. We all sighed of relief. Acting for the camera had to have been the most difficult kind of masking we all had to do. The three of them were more friendly with each other than they were with me. Ever since our debut, I was often left out of things. It took our manager joining their group chat to realize I wasn't in the group chat.

"You're not gonna eat this, right?" Seuri glared at me.

"Take it," I said.

I watched as they dug into the food that was set on the table for us. It wasn't much, just quick snacks for us to stay alive. I just settled with grabbing a water for the time being. Most of the time I'd wait for them to all be asleep so I could snack on something in the kitchen. Back at our dorm, we all had separate rooms so it was manageable.

"I really hope you shower as soon as we get back," Tilly held her nose, "You're so sweaty."

I ignored her, "Are the noodles good?"

"Yeah," she shrugged, "Wish it was tteokbokki."

"Tteokbokki does sound good right now," I agreed.

"Watch your image, Deiji," Tilly said, "It's the only thing you got going for you in this."

"I-I don't gain weight in my cheeks," I rubbed them, "Do I?"

She just looked at me pitifully. Ryu and Seuri were busy stuffing their faces. The staff we had were just on their phones. Our manager wasn't in the room with us yet. He was helping our seniors group get sorted since their manager was new and needed assistance. My stomach was making noises since I hadn't ate today.

I grabbed my phone from the side table and looked at my messages. My brother asked for money for his school lunch. 30k won. It was strange since I remembered school lunches being cheaper, but then again, I dropped out senior year for this. I was training and working after. It was hectic then and nothing really changed other than financial status.