Hyungnim's Secret Woman

Bogum-gun thought hard as he watched Park Gyeong-u walk in front of him. How to convince that person to return to the palace with him? He hated to admit it, but the fact that he was beaten by his brother yesterday was the truth. He didn't think that his brother could be so reckless as to try to jump into the cliff just to prove that Park Gyeong-U wasn't blind.

Bogum-gun didn't expect that the queen's second son wasn't as stupid and stubborn as he thought. He first noticed it during the cohort selection, Seongnam daegun passed easily on the written exam. When the debate selection took place, Bogum-gun could conclude that his older brother had a brilliant mind. His thoughts are bold, sometimes beyond reason, but can solve even the most complicated problems. Bogum-gun believes that during debate everyone in the room can see it.

Bogum-gun felt torn about whether competing with Seongnam daegun was luck or misfortune. Compared to competing with Uiseong-gun, at least Seongnam daegun will compete honestly, not using the dirty methods like Uiseong-gun would do. Seongnam daegun is also very kind to his brothers, even though they have different mothers. But when he remembers how smart and brilliant his older brother is, his head hurts, he has to find a way to bring Park Gyeong-U to the palace as soon as possible. He can't lose to his brother.

Bogum-gun was panting following Park Gyeong-U up the hill when suddenly he heard Park Gyeong-U swearing. Bogum-gun immediately ran over. At first, he thought an accident or disaster had happened, but when he saw Park Gyeongu's gaze, he saw a sight he had never imagined. He saw his older brother, his briliant rival, queen Hwa-ryeong's second son, Seongnam daegun embracing a girl on the beach. He and Park Gyeong-U stood side by side on the hill watching Seongnam daegun loving his girlfriend with disbelief.

####

Bogum-gun really baffled. They were fighting over the crown prince's seat, but this one brother could still flirt with a girl. He never even thought that Seongnam daegun had the ability to fall in love. The Seongnam daegun he knew was always glaring at anyone in the palace.

Bogum-gun is grateful that Seongnam daegun doesn't flirt with his girlfriend for too long. It would be very embarrassing for the royal family when a prince carried out a mission, instead of working on it, he spent time with his lover. Even though Seongnam daegun still takes his girlfriend everywhere, at least they keep their distance from each other and aren't too clingy. Bogum-gun could see from his brother's behavior that he was deliberately slowing down so his girlfriend could follow him. Not to mention that her brother's watchful eyes occasionally checked on the girl's condition, ensuring she was okay.

Now they are eating in a tavern. Park Gyeong-U eats at the table with the villagers, Seongnam daegun eats at the table with his girl while he ate alone. They ate in silence. He could feel his brother avoiding his questioning glances.

Now that Bogum-gun was close enough to the girl, he could take a closer look at his hyungnim's girl. The girl is quite beautiful, smiles a lot, and from her clothes, she looks like a descendant of nobility. But if he is of noble blood, where is her maid? In a remote place like this, without escort and servants, would she survive? The parents must anxious looking for their daughter now. Has his brother gone mad? to take a girl secretly in a remote place like this? If their father--the king-- finds out, Bogum-gun is sure he will be furious.