Adding A Little Drama Won't Hurt, Right?

"Does your mother still spend a lot of time with my wife?" said the crown prince, suddenly, surprising Bogum-gun in their middle work organizing a report for Uichang.

Bogum-gun furrowed his brow. "Why?"

"Could you ask your mother what kind of thing my wife like? What kind of jewelry or gadget does she like? Just you know... her favorite... things like that."

"Why should I ask my mother about it? She is your wife. If you want to know, then you should ask her yourself," said Bogum-gun. Amusement glinted in his eyes.

Yi Kang winced slightly.

"Are you two fighting ?" Bogum-gun asked his brother probingly.

"We are not."

"I thought a husband and wife were supposed to be more intimate after they spent the night together."

"Just shut up. You know nothing about this."

"I heard the hapgung was a success. It was done, right?" asked Bogum-gun, a smile spreading over his face.

A faint flush tinged The crown prince's cheeks after hearing the question from his little brother.

Bogum-gun scoffed. "Then what's the problem? "

"Nothing. Just ask your mother what kind of things my wife wanted. I will take care of this."

"Hyungnim, Don't you know that Yoon So Gwang is very rich? If Lady Yoon wanted something, she would get it herself. She doesn't need you to bring it for her. If she is angry with you, you should solve the problem from the root," said Bogum-gun. He didn't understand why his brother always had problems with his wife. 

"Just be honest and face your wife. She loves you so much, whatever it is, she will try to understand. We will search for a solution together." Bogum-gun continued preaching to his older brother.

Yi Kang raised his eyebrow. "And what kind of problem do you have in mind, Bogum-gun? You are talking as if you knew what problem I was facing."

"Uh... That..."

"Okay... Tell me..."

"Um... Hwaja?"

"BOGUM-GUN!"

"Well, you are relentless after your consumption night. Even people said that your hapgung success instead spends your time with Bingung-mama, you spent time taking care of the royal court."

"I don't avoid her. She is the one who avoids me."

"Riiight..."

"I'm serious. She is the one who avoids me."

"Really?" 

The crown prince scowled. "Why do you sound very happy about it?" he asked.

"I'm not. I don't think there will be a day that Lady Yoon is capable of getting angry with you," said Bogum-gun. A slow grin quirked his mouth.

"She really avoids me okay," said the crown prince, he drew a deep, harsh breath.

"That was strange to me."

"The hapgung--" Bogum-gun's voice trailed off when he saw a glare from his older brother.

"The hapgung was a success. I do my job brilliantly," said Yi Kang. A vein throbbed on his forehead.

"Then why did she avoid you?" Bogum-gun challenged his brother.

"That's.."

"Something definitely had happened in your hapgung," said Bogum-gun already concluding his observation. The crown prince was fidgeting anxiously.