3 | snow

It felt like every hour that König would come to me with some sort of injury. Most were little scrapes or cuts that could easily just be treated with a band-aid, but very rarely he would come in with something actually big.

It goes like this: He knocks at my door, I open it, he's holding his stomach, his legs, his arms, his head, whatever, I ask what's wrong, he tells me something dramatic, I sit him down, he takes his mask off, even if it's not on his face, then where the injury is, he takes off that article of clothing.

It's been three times that he's taken off his shirt, but the professional doctor in me has to ignore the sweat and sheen over his chest and stomach. He was skinny, but also muscular at the same time. He had a small waist and his abs weren't amazing, but they were certainly there if he flexed.

This is his fourth time coming in today.

"What's wrong this time, König?"

I wasn't annoyed at him, but I found his attempt at coming to talk to me cute.

"I cut my finger on a sharp knife and now I'm bleeding everywhere."

He holds up his hand, but I couldn't even see a cut anywhere, just a small amount of blood on the tip of his pointer finger.

"This... is the cut?"

"Yes," He sighs, "It's brutal."

I laugh, and take his hand. I pull it up to my face then kiss the tip of the finger, "Do you want a band-aid too?"

"I need a huge bandage. I have it bleeding everywhere."

I hum, turning around to walk to my cabinet.

As I kneel down, he starts conversation, "So how was your day? What have you been up to?"

"Treating you and your brutal injuries."

"Sorry," He says, but I could hear the smile in his voice.

I had noticed that he had gotten a lot more comfortable around here, but he was always the most comfortable with me. When I was treating his "wounds" he would talk my ear off, saying nonsense just to get a response out of me.

I pull out a huge bandage, just to entertain him.

I walk over to him, landing in front of him as I pick his hand up again. I start at the base of his wrist then go up his hand until I get to his pointer finger where I wrap that multiple times.

He stares at my hands as they work on him and occasionally I would catch his eyes on my face.

"Y'know. You don't need to have an injury to come talk to me. Gaz is never in here, so you can come in anytime you like."

"Oh," He says softly.

"Yeah. Just knock though," I start, flicking my eyes up his face so I was looking at him, "Cause I might be naked."

His cheeks go red, and I laugh, "I'm kidding. Do knock though."

"Understood."

I tuck the cloth under a fold, then back up. He looked like a lobster.

"How's that for a huge cut?"

"It's great. I feel so much better now. I lost so much blood I was feeling dizzy."

I stumble forward, a lazy smile on my face as I punch him in the shoulder, "You're so fucking annoying!"

He scrunches up his nose, his body retracting as he giggles.

A downward smile appears on my face as I watch him laugh and smile. He was like a little lab puppy that couldn't control himself.

He's so cute.