Prologue (not edited)

I'm going to tell you a story you already know, but within this it is one you have never heard before. There was a kingdom called Le Monde (the world). This little kingdom was filled with roses as far as the eye can see. There were mountains higher then the clouds. Below the mountains was a little village called Beauté Sans Fin (endless beauty). Beauté Sans Fin was a joyful place to be in. Children running around chasing butterflies people laughing, markets filled with delicious food that could lure people from miles away and the streets were sparkly clean. The town was colourful and bright; even the sun envied it. However, Le Monde (the world) was far within the forbidden forest, no one has ever stepped foot into the forest and if they do they never return.

Le Monde (the world) was ruled by king Xylan. Xylan is an arrogant cold king. When he was eighteen he was cursed by a spirit after the spirit asked for help on a snowy cold night. He refused so the spirit cursed him and the only way to break his curse was to be kissed by true love.

However, he didn't want to fall in love because he thought it was pointless and a waste of time and he hated being touched. And so, he had to suffer with this curse that is until a woman came into his life.