Chapter 3 (not edited)

The man couldn't get the look of her eyes out of his mind no matter how much he tried he was drawn to her and he didn't like that. He thought back when he had yelled at her, the look she had given him it was the kind of look he was use to. horrified. He had felt a new feeling in his ice cold heart it's was a twinge of pain he was confused on this feeling as he never felt it before.

When he had gotten back into the carriage he had closed his eyes and saw her terrified look she had given him, he opened his eyes again and huffed out of frustration, he told the coachman to stop near the book store to cool his head.

Then he saw her Esme that was her name, he saw her limping into the book store she hurt he hadn't noticed he was too focused on finding the reason why she was in his way, he looked up at the sign of the store beauté sans fin is this we're she worked.

He watched through the window he saw a older man clean her wounded knee, they started talking he wondered what they were talking about.

Then he saw the man walking her outside he had heard him saying he would walk her to the carriage stop, Esme had told the man to go back in and she would be fine, the man looked hesitant but reluctantly went back in he had told her to be careful she nodded with a smile, the she started to walk to the carriage stop.

The man told the coachman to follow the woman, when she arrived at the carriage stop he told the coachman to hide.

He saw her looking at the carriage and she started to walk away he told the coachman to go past her, then told one of his guards to put the woman to sleep with a cloth and to put her into this carriage. He wondered why he was doing this.

He would soon find that answer.