Chapter 27

Chapter 27

The two people are like a freeze frame, you look at me, I look at you.

Chu Luo thought that he was going to be made fun of by Shen Zhe, a childish ghost, but he didn't talk cheap and hurt others like usual.

Three or four seconds later, Shen Zhe entered the men's room.

Chu Xiao was thinking, is he in a bad mood today?

But what does it have to do with her if he is unhappy?

Thinking of this, the girl felt that her concern was unnecessary, so she walked away.

Chu Luo returned to the classroom, everyone was ready, and the cafe opened.

The teaching building of the School of Engineering is a bit off, a bit far from the main entrance, and the cultural festival started for an hour, and no one was seen.

Everyone was a little frustrated, and the squad leader comforted: "It's okay, isn't it just the beginning? When everyone is tired from shopping, it's like finding a place to rest."

The squad leader took out a promotional card and leaflets, and said to two people: "Chu Yu, Xue Qian, you two are good-looking, go to the main entrance to invite guests."

Chu Luo and Xue Qian: "..."

There is really no way to refute this reason, who would not admit that he is beautiful?

Chu Luo and Xue Qian carried materials to the main entrance to promote the coffee shop.

The promotional card is a bit heavy, let Xue Qian hold it, he may be tired within a few minutes.

He is really a delicate and expensive omega, and he will feel very tired if he does some work. At the pet shop on weekends, Chu Xiao washes more than a dozen dogs a day, and Xue Qian probably washes three dogs before he is too tired to move.

Chu Luo took the initiative to hold up the billboard, and handed over to Xue Qian the effortless task of handing out leaflets.

I have to say that most people look at their faces. Most of the outside visitors were high school students at the school. Seeing that Chu Luo and Xue Qian were beautiful and cutely dressed, many people took the initiative to ask them for publicity.

Another person held a flyer and asked, "Little brother, little sister, are the waiters in your coffee shop also so beautiful?"

To be honest, the students in engineering are not ugly, they just look ordinary, but they dressed up specially today, which is pretty good.

In order to attract business, Xue Qian said, "They are all handsome, especially handsome."

Several young students happily walked towards the teaching building of the Engineering College.

Chu Luo and Xue Qian went out to promote for half an hour, and the squad leader sent a message telling them that the coffee shop is doing very well now and asked them to work hard outside.

The school divided a space into a flea market, and many classes participated in it, selling some food, boutiques, small daily necessities and so on.

Chu Luo and Xue Qian walked back and forth a few times, and met Shen Xiao walking towards them with hot milk tea in both hands.

"It's cold, drink a cup of ginger milk tea to warm up." Shen Xiao gave them a cup each.

Every time Shen Xiao wants to give someone something, he will come up directly, and will not ask others if they want it.

It happened that Chu Luo and Xue Qian didn't care about eating and drinking, and the other party was so enthusiastic, it was a bit disappointing to refuse.