Chapter 54

Chapter 54

"Dididi~~~" The alarm clock in the room rang.

Usually, both Shen Zhe and Chu Luo woke up before the alarm clock. Last night, Chu Luo was so excited that he didn't stop until three times in a row. Shen Zhe was almost crying.

The amount of exercise at night was too much, the two slept soundly, and were woken up by the alarm clock.

"Ah... so sleepy, I don't want to go to class." Chu Luo shouted, turned over, and finally got up obediently.

Because she has to compete for a scholarship, she cannot be absent without reason.

Chu Luo went to wash up first, took a shower, got dressed and came out, only to see Shen Zhe still under the covers.

She sat on the edge of the bed, rubbed the broken hair on her boyfriend's forehead, and coaxed gently: "Baby, get up quickly, or you will be late."

"I'm not going today." Shen Zhe turned his back to her listlessly.

Chu Luo was in a hurry to go out, thinking that the bully was playing with the temper of the young master, and didn't care about his mood, so he went to open the door and said, "Then I'll go out first, let's have dinner together at noon."

Shen Zhe closed his eyes in pain, hiss, it really hurts.

Xue Qian in the classroom noticed that the corners of Chu Luo's mouth were all upturned, and asked curiously, "What's so happy about it?"

Chu Luo didn't even tell him about the relationship, let alone tell him such a private matter.

It's not that she doesn't know what Xue Qian's temperament is.

The loudspeaker of the Imperial University, as long as he knows something, is no different from proclaiming the world.

She and Shen Zhe are not a forbidden love, but there are too few double-A couples, once it is announced to the public, it will definitely attract the attention of many people.

Moreover, Shen Zhe is a famous figure in the school, there will only be more discussions and attention about them, and he doesn't want his life to be disturbed.

She shook her head: "No."

"Huh? Why are you wearing a necklace today? I haven't seen you wearing it before. Did someone give it to you?" Xue Qian observed her necklace with a gossip face. A silver ring was hung on the silver chain.

"No, I bought it myself." Chu Luo hid the ring in his collar, preventing Xue Qian from looking at it.

"Oh my god, are you willing to buy this thing for yourself?" Xue Qian was very surprised, because Chu Luo is an iron rooster, and his clothes were donated by caring people. Later, he collected Shen Xiao's old clothes from junior high school.

"Buy it if you like it." Afraid that Xue Qian would get to the bottom of it, Chu Luo quickly changed the subject: "By the way, is the engineering design complete?"

"No, I don't have a clue, how is your progress?"

"It's okay, it should be fine in two days."

"Fuck, why are you so fast, ah~ I have to stay up all night to catch up on the progress, otherwise I won't be able to submit it before Monday." Feeling a sense of intimidation, Xue Qian decided to work hard and complete the homework.

After school at noon, Chu Luo went to the dining hall to look around, but he didn't see Shen Zhe, so he sent him a message: Where is it?

Wait two minutes, no response, call the past.