Chapter 51

Chapter 51

After Chu Yu had finished training Shen Zhe, the vinegar spirit, he suddenly leaned over and kissed her on the cheek, saying goodbye to him: "Goodbye, baby."

This violent and gentle mode switch is too fast.

Chu Luo pushed open the glass door to enter the store, and greeted the two shop assistants: "Good morning~"

The other party replied: "Good morning."

Chu Luo walked to the lounge and saw Xue Qian eating breakfast, with an unopened takeaway box in front of him.

She walked over, opened the takeaway box, and said, "What are you eating today?"

"Wow, it's my favorite pan-fried bun, thank you Xue Qian." Chu Luo already had breakfast, but it's okay to eat another box of pan-fried buns.

During this period of time when Shen Xiao was hospitalized, Shen Zhe unscrupulously took her back to the villa for the night, where breakfast was served every morning. After thinking about it, she didn't need Xue Qian to help her prepare breakfast, and said, "By the way, Xue Qian, you don't need to bring me breakfast from tomorrow on."

"Oh." Xue Qian raised his eyes and looked at the person who was eating raw fried buns, remembering seeing Chu Luo and Shen Zhe kissing while eating at the food stall last night.

At night, Chu Xiao didn't come back to the pet shop to sleep, but spent the night outside with Shen Zhe.

In the long night, two people who like each other are together...

Suddenly I was a little curious about who was on it.

It should be Shen Zhe, whose physique is much bigger than Chu Luo.

Thinking of this, the mood becomes negative, the alha I like is willing to be the other alha I like

Chu Luo ate the pan-fried buns, looked at Xue Qian with puffy cheeks, and asked with concern: "You look so preoccupied, what's the matter?"

The matter of Xue Qian's crush on Chu Luo is buried very deeply, even if he himself gossips, he will not share it with others. What's more, he is even less willing to bring this matter up with people who Chu Luo has contacts with now.

He shook his head listlessly.

The regular employees in the store have fixed breaks, while Chu Luo is a part-time worker in the store, and his salary is settled according to the number of days he works. In order to make more money, she never took a day off after spring break. Xue Qian never took a day off either. She guessed that his body could not take it anymore, so she thoughtfully suggested: "Seeing that you are not in a good condition today, why don't you take a day off."

Xue Qian shook his head and said, "No need."

After Chu Luo finished eating the pan-fried buns, she packed up the takeaways she and Xue Qian had eaten, and took the garbage outside the store to throw away.

Suddenly Shen Zhe called and swipe to answer: "Baby, what's the matter?"

The other party deliberately put on a cold and arrogant tone: "I made lunch for you, and asked Xue Qian not to buy you food."

Chu Luo smiled and said, "Okay."

"Bye."

"Bye~" Chu Luo hung up the line and smiled helplessly. This little overlord is quite naive.

Thinking of last night when he carefully asked her if she would break up, I didn't expect the little bully in love to be so sentimental.

In her heart, she was reviewing what she did not do well enough to make the little bully so humble and sensitive.