Desperation (lemon)

C/N POV:

Jeez. Work today was exhausting. I can't believe the boss wanted to keep me over that long, knowing I have something important tomorrow. It's ridiculous how much he doesn't—

My thoughts are quickly interrupted by the sound of my key unlocking the front door to my house. I walk in and shut the door behind me, locking it again. I sigh to myself and hang my coat up on the coat rack, exhausted. I only hear the sound of the TV going in the living room, but silence filling the void where Y/N's voice normally would be.

Y/N? Sleeping at a somewhat normal time? That's almost unheard of.

I look around the living room, only to find Y/N asleep on the couch.

"Oh yeah, I forgot he had a small party here that he hosted. At least he cleaned up. No wonder he's passed out. Well then."

I turn off the TV and go to turn the light off when I notice Y/N's position on the couch.

I never really noticed the way Y/N looked. I guess I was just always too busy to see.

Since his shirt is slightly raised on his back, I see the marks on his torso, which almost remind me of constellations with the way they could connect. I look up a bit further and see his hair all messed up, slightly smiling to myself.

He must have really been tired.

I keep looking around his body and see tiny features that went totally unnoticed before. My eyes end up wandering back down. Upon second glance, I see the curves of his torso.

The way he looks right now doesn't leave way too much to the imagination. But just enough that...

Before I can process what I'm doing, I'm tracing fingers along his side while still staring at him. I slightly shake my head in attempts to get it back on straight so I can get my mind out of the gutter. Despite my efforts, I still end up looking more anyway.

His hips, arms, neck, shoulders, face, his thighs, his... Holy shit.

I notice how much harder it is to try and keep my mind from wandering, and figure that I should go distract myself somehow so nothing happens. I stand up and head into the kitchen to get something to drink.

At least I'll be less thirsty in one way I guess.

I grab a glass from the cabinet and start looking in the fridge, when I hear Y/N make a noise in his sleep. Concerned, I close the fridge and put the cup on the counter to head into the living room to check on him. I come in to see Y/N on his back, showing other parts of him I had yet to have noticed since I got home. I can't help but gaze at him again, noticing, in particular, the way his arms look crossed above his head like this. My heart starts beating faster. In attempts to distract myself once again, I go back into the kitchen to get a drink and hopefully forget all of this. I pour a drink into my cup, when I hear rustling and more noise from Y/N. I feel the urge to go check on him again, but try to fight it.

I don't want to accidentally wake him up.

I hear more noise and try to block it out. After a few moments, I hear silence again and sigh to myself in relief.

That was close.

I pick up my drink and start moving it out of the kitchen.

I'll be fine. Don't look at Y/N. Don't look at Y/N. Don't look at—

I hear Y/N quietly mutter my name in his sleep. I look over to check if he's awake or asleep, finding that he's still sound asleep. With that, I keep heading to my room to relax for the night.