Liar (angst + fluff)

Y/N POV:

I silently walk out of the classroom and into the hallway. I slide down against the wall and stare at the wall opposite of me, remembering what just happened.

Flashback:

"C/N! Come here!"

"Hm?"

(Classmate) pulls C/N over to her seat while C/N and I are in the middle of a conversation. I give her a weird look, but she pays me no mind.

"So, C/N, I heard you were looking to date someone?"

"Well, I-"

"I have a suggestion."

I roll my eyes and just annoyedly look at the whiteboard.

"What would that be, (classmate)?"

"Me! You and I could be together. What do you say?"

I try to hide my sadness and give a look to (classmate), who just gives me a smug look and turns back to C/N.

C/N can't even get a word out before (classmate) distracts him before he could answer her properly.

"Now then. Since we're boyfriend and girlfriend, we should hang out together for a bit. Wanna sit with me until class starts, baby?"

Feeling as if I've seen enough, I get up and head straight toward the doorway of the classroom.

End of flashback.

"Y/N?"

I slightly shake my head to get myself back into reality, only to see C/N in front of me.

"C/N, you are seriously the last person I want to see right now. Other than (classmate) at least."

"Look. I know you're protective of me, okay? She was just being pushy. I can handle her acting like that."

"Clearly not. She kept hanging onto you and you just... let her. You didn't stop her."

I look at the floor so I don't have to look at him.

"Y/N. Please just look at me."

I shake my head and stand up and walk into a different hallway to try and get away from him.

C/N POV:

I watch Y/N walk away and remember what happened after he walked out.

Flashback:

"Now then. Since we're boyfriend and girlfriend, we should hang out together for a bit. Wanna sit with me until class starts, baby?"

I huff and finally get myself away from her.

"Baby, where are you going?"

I turn around and look at her, frustrated.

"Enough of that. Why can't you just accept that I'm not into you, (classmate)? I'm literally gay. I've told you that, and everyone else here knows it."

"Yeah, right. And the earth is flat."

"I actually wouldn't be shocked if you believed that, (classmate)."

She gasps in overdramatized shock and hurt, looking at me with her hand now on her mouth.

"I can't believe you'd actually say that to me!"

Oh christ here we go.

"You are so rude! I asked you out and you accepted, and now you're suddenly dumping me and claiming you're gay? Not to mention how you just said I thought the earth was flat."