Business Trip (lemon)

Anonymous request

Y/N POV:

I throw the paper towel into the trash, going back into the living room and plopping down onto the couch with a sigh.

How do dogs manage to make that much of a mess within fifteen minutes? All I did was take a shower, and I come back to trash being all over the kitchen floor.

I sit on the couch in silence for a few minutes, eventually huffing in frustration.

I'm bored.

Before I can do anything else, I hear the sound of the front door opening. I look over, watching excitedly as C/N walks into the house. He closes the door behind him, pulling his suitcase along with him as he enters the living room with a grin.

"Hey baby. I'm home from the work trip."

I return C/N's grin, standing up from the couch and hugging him. He lets go of his suitcase and wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me closer. I kiss his cheek, my own smile widening when I feel his do the same.

"How was the trip?"

"Exhausting."

I nod, releasing C/N from my arms. I finally get a good look at him, my breath hitching at the sight before me.

His hair and clothes are slightly disheveled. His skin slightly flushed and covered by a thin film of sweat, most likely due to the heat. I thoroughly examine him, my eyes slowly moving along his body. My heart starts beating faster, my mind beginning to race at the sight alone.

Damn C/N's attractive right now. I'm so lucky to be his.

"Like what you see, Y/N? You've been holding your breath and staring at me since we stopped hugging."

This asshole-

I cross my arms in front of my chest, blushing from embarrassment. C/N laughs softly at my reaction, leaning back against the wall and slightly raising his eyebrow.

"It's no big deal, really. I know I'm irresistible, but damn."

He wants to be that way? I'll just be a brat all day, then. Let's see how he likes being teased.

"You're not that irresistible, C/N. I was just looking at you like that to flatter you."

Both of C/N's eyebrows raise at my remark.

"Oh really, now? Why do you feel the need to flatter me, Y/N?"

"I knew you'd be tired from the plane ride home, so I thought I'd try to make you feel better somehow."

"Sure, whatever you say, cupcake."

~*time skip*~

I reach the bottom of the stairs, smirking to myself and entering the kitchen. I look around the room, noticing C/N as he cuts the vegetables for our dinner. I walk up to him from behind, wrapping my arms around his waist and leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Hey, baby."

"Hi, C/N."

"Feeling cuddly today?"

I nod, nuzzling my face into the crook of his neck. He chuckles lightly, the smile able to be heard in his voice. He holds his arm over one of mine, securely holding it in place to keep me close. I slowly slide my free hand underneath his shirt, caressing the side of his torso.

"What're you doing, love?"

"You're warm."

"Alright. Don't try anything, though. I know how you like to get bratty sometimes."