Down For You: Chapter 13

2 Days Later

Friday

April 4

Daniel aka Kool-aid P.O.V

"Uncle juice hurry up!" Aubrey yelled as I picked up Aaliyah.

"Hold on gerbil!" I walked in the living room and sat Aaliyah on the couch and grabbed my beats pill. I cut it on and turned my music on.

"Ass fat, yeah I know
You just got cash? Blow sum mo'
Blow sum mo', blow sum mo'."

I grabbed my money and started throwing it on Aubrey. I looked at Aaliyah and she was laughing clapping her hands. I threw some money on her and she started grabbing it.

"Give me the money." I gave the money to Aubrey and she started throwing it at me.

"Just met a little bitch with a long name
Motherfucker had more letters than Tennessee

I go gorilla in the pussy, (gorilla, gorilla) R.I.P. Willie B
I'm scared, I'm hidin' in the bushes
Three bags like a nigga pushed me

Down to the ground like a motherfucking pussy
Last Dragon, feeling like Leroy
I can catch a bullet, catch a bullet

(I got a lot of bullets, I got a lot of bullets
I got a lot of bullets, yeah, I got a lot of bullets

Got so many guns on me think I'm a bully)" Aubrey and I rapped Bullet by Rich Gang.

The front door opened and Kelly and Trevor walked in.

"This my shit." Trevor said bopping to the some.

"Aubrey." Kelly said. Aubrey looked at her and Aaliyah was sitting on the couch clapping and rocking back and forth. "Liyah."

Aaliyah looked at her and reached for her. Trevor picked up Aaliyah and grabbed Aubrey. He sat on the couch and put Aubrey and Aaliyah on each side of him.

"Why is it money on my floor?" He asked.

"We was playing." I said sitting on the love seat. "Kelly!"

"What?" She yelled from upstairs.

"I think we need a DNA test on Aubrey. I think she's mine." She walked downstairs and looked at me.

"You need to stop teaching my kids these songs."

"Man this is my child as much as yours."

"Whatever."

"Aye T you saw that vine. The one was like I was born by the river."

"Hell yeah when I saw that shit I was dying."

"I was born by the river, the river, the ri ri, I was born by the river I was shaking that ass bend it over pop that pussy I was making that cash." Trevor and I laughed.

"No I was at the dollar store and some boy walked in behind me taking about 'I was born by the river I was shaking my dick'." Kelly said. Trevor and I started laughing then Aaliyah started laughing. "Let me go put them down. Come on Aubrey."

"She still mad about you coming home late." I asked.

"She haven't been saying nothing but I know she wants to say something."

"When are we going to see them chicks again?"

"Damn you never listen tonight nigga."

"Tonight hmm."

"What?"

"Nothing but Shorty gone get these paws playing. Imma knock 'ha goat mouth ass out. She touching me and shit." Trevor started laughed. "For real I event tried to play and all. I was like 'Uh Uh I don't like pussy boo boo I like dick.' Then I tied my shirt on the side."

"Bruh I can't." Trevor said laughing. Kelly walked back downstairs and looked at Trevor.

"Man call J and tell his slow ass to get ready."

Kelly P.O.V

"I'll see you later bae I love you." Trevor pecked my lips and walked outside.

"I love you too." I said pretty much to myself. I pulled out my phone and called Nicki.

"Wassup bae." She answered.

"Nick he left again."

"Where did he go?"

"I don't know he didn't tell me. He never tells me where he's going now."

"What are you saying?"

"I'm saying he need to tell me where's he's going. I know for sure he's not cheating on me, but his ugly ass could tell me where he's going sometimes got me worrying and shit."

"Girl I know what you mean Jay the same way. He don't wanna tell me shit."

"I'll call you back somebody knocking."

"Alright."

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

I was sitting in my room reading Fifty Shades Of Grey when I heard Daniels voice.

"Baby mama answer the phone. Baby mama answer the phone." I looked at my phone and seen it ringing. This nigga.

"Why do you have that for my ringtone when you call?"

"I knew you'll love it."

"What?"

"Uh Uh bitch don't touch me right there that's for my man hoe." Daniel said to somebody in the back.

"Baby mama I'll call you back."

I hung up and continued reading the book. I heard Aaliyah crying and I got out of bed and walked to her room. I picked her up and she stopped.

I walked back to my room and got in the bed. I sat her up beside me and gave her some plastic blocks. She started to throw them and looked at me. I hope she don't think I'm going to get them.

She crawled over to them and started playing with them. I looked down at my book and started reading. At time I'll glance up at her to see what she was doing.

My last time looking at her she was laying on Trevor's pillow slobbing. I laughed and put my book down and turned off my lamp.

I heard the front door close and keys. I knew Trevor was coming in the room.

"Baby where's Aaliyah?" He asked as he came in the room. He looked at his pillow and sighed. "She is knocked out."

He walked to the dresser and pulled out some boxer and gym shorts.

After he got out the shower he got in the bed and kissed Aaliyah's forehead and whispered 'I love you'.

He looked up at me and smiled. "I love you."

"I love you too."