Down For You: Chapter 27

Saturday

August 8

Trevor P.O.V.

"So I pulled up and some chick gone grab my arm talking about hi big daddy." Daniel shook his head. "I looked at her and almost punched her. I seen a fucking Adam's apple. The shit made it worst cause I had Bianca standing right by me."

"You gone start fuxking with trannies now." Jay said fixing his green tie.

"Are you gone still be Mr stick it in and not pull out?"

"I know how to pull out, you on the other hand."

"Man whatever." He turned to me. "What song they playing when she walk out?"

"Didn't you come to rehearsals."

"Yeah."

"Then you should know."

"Oh they playing bring'em out. Oh shit, this is about to go down in history. Bring 'em out, Its hard to yell when the barrels in ya mouth
Bring 'em out, bring 'em out
Bring 'em out, bring 'em out."

"Man you a clown." I said laughing. I stood up and straightened my clothes. "What time is it?"

"Half past these NUTS!" Jay said.

"And a quarter to this DICK!" Daniel said clapping him up.

"That shit is not funny." I looked at the time and the ceremony should be starting in a few.

The door opened and my momma walked in with T-boy. I scooped him from her arm and wiped his mouth. "T-boy." I said as he held on my index finger. I rubbed my thumb over his hand and looked up at my momma.

"I'm so proud of you." She smiled. "You grew up from some dumb ass little boy to a mature grown man."

"PLACES!" I heard the wedding planner say.

"Let me get going." She grabbed T-boy and walked out the room. Jay, Daniel and Terrence stood behind me and we started walking out.

The ladies started walking out one by on lining up across from us. I wiped my hands on my pants and looked at Aaliyah and Aubrey walked down the asile.

Aubrey threw the flowers and Aaliyah dumped the basket on her head. Everybody started laughing and Aubrey helped her the rest of the way.

Everybody stood up and turned to the doors. I looked at the doors and they slowly opened revealing Kelly and her father.

They slowly walked down the alise and Kelly was smiling looking around. I put my hands in front of me and stood straight up. She looked at me and smiled. I smiled back as they made it. I stepped down and stood next to them.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today in the sight of God to join this man, and this woman in holy matrimony. Not to be entered into lightly, holy matrimony should be entered into solemnly and with reverence and honor. Into this holy agreement these two persons come together to be joined. If any person here can show cause why these two people should not be joined in holy matrimony, speak now or forever hold your peace.