Epilogue

Three Years Later

Monday

August 24

Kelly P.O.V

Over the past three things has been okay. We decided to wait to have a baby since we still have little ones. He was caught up in the moment on our honeymoon and he forgot I on birth control. I have the one that goes inside of you.

Trevor and I are doing fine. We have our arguments but we find a way to solve them. They won't get solved the same day but we solve them.

"Aubrey get up it's time to go to school." I shook her body and she stirred in her sleep.

"Okay mommy five more minutes."

"No now." I snatched the cover off of her. "When I get back in here you better be somewhat ready."

I walked down the hallway and seen Aaliyah and Tyrell sitting in Aaliyah's room eating cereal while watching tv.

I walked back to my room and started to dress myself. Trevor was sitting on the bed with his suit on ready for work.

"Do you want me to take you to work?" Trevor asked standing up.

"Yeah since it's the first day back to school for the kids." I pulled up my pants. "Can you go check on the kids?"
He walked out the room and I walked in the bathroom. I fixed my hair and rechecked my clothes. I walked to the edge of the bed and put in my shoes. I grabbed my things and walked downstairs.

"Mommy I need my hair done!" Aaliyah yelled running downstairs.

"Get the stuff." I sat on the couch. "Aubrey is your hair done?"

"Daddy's doing it."

"Why didn't he do Aaliyah's then." I mumbled. Aaliyah came back with the stuff and I did her hair.

"Tyrell, come down here so I could brush your hair. Did you clean them cereal up?" I asked Aaliyah.

"Yes."

"Go get your bookbag so we could go." She walked upstairs and Tyrell ran down with his bookbag on.

I brushed his hair and stood up.

Trevor, Aaliyah and Aubrey walked downstairs and I grabbed my things. We walked outside and got in the car.

We have to go to Aubrey school fist since it starts earlier then the other one.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

"Come on Aubrey let's find your name." We looked on the wall for her name. "Williams Williams."

"Right here baby." Trevor said. "Mr. Clarke."

"I had him last year." Aubrey said excitedly. She gave us a hug and a kiss and ran off to her class.

I laughed and grabbed Aaliyah hand while Trevor had Tyrell. We got back in the car and headed a few blocks away to the kids daycare.

When he pulled up we got out the car. We walked inside and they took off running. "They are going up to fast for me." I said hugging Trevor.

"Kelly you better not cry."

"I can't help it." I started to cry. He hugged me and wiped my face.

"It's going to be okay." The kids saw us standing there still and came back. They hugged us and gave us a kiss.

"Love you guys." They yelled it back and we walked out.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

"Eat something I don't want you moping either." Trevor handed me my breakfast.

"I won't." I pecked his lips and wiped his lip stick off of them.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Trevor P.O.V

"My nigga Trey!" Daniel yelled walking in my office.

"Nigga lower your voice."

"Fuck these people." He closed the door and sat down. "Where is Jay fruity ass?"

"Who the fuck you calling fruity?" Jay said walking in the room. "Fuck you nigga."

"What are y'all doing here?" I asked.

"Nigga what the fuck you mean what I'm doing here. You know Bianca work here."

"No why are you in my office."

"Cause I want to nigga." I shook my head and looked at the time. It was about time me to go.

"I'm about to go." I stood up.

"Nigga you said you we're coming with me to get my gift for Nicki."

"I said come to my house later."

"Man that was like $3 worth of gas I just wasted coming over here." He walked out with Daniel behind. I walked out and went to go Kelly.

"How was you day baby?" I kissed her.

"It was good. What about you?"

"Long, I had so many files today." I shook my head. "Why do you look down."

"I'm just tired."

"Alright." I pulled up to the daycare. "Stay in." I got out and went inside. I sighed the kids out and waited for them to come.

"Daddy!" Tyrell said running to me with Aaliyah behind him.

"What's up." I said grabbing their bag.

"Daddy I had so much fun today." Aaliyah said. We walked outside and I strapped them in and headed to Aubrey school.

"What did you do?"

"We-we was coloring and learning our letters and stuff."

"That's good." I pulled up to Aubrey school and she was standing by the pole.

I got out and walked to her. She jumped in my arms and laughed. "I can't wait until tomorrow."

"Lets go." I laughed and walked back to the car.

"Hi mommy."

"Hey baby, how was school?"

"Fun." Kelly laughed and Aubrey started talking to Aaliyah and Tyrell.

I grabbed Kelly hand and kissed it. "I love you."

"I love you too." She pecked my lips.