Down For You: Chapter 20

Thursday

April 10

Kelly P.O.V

Trevor didn't come home last night and it has be really worried. I tried calling his phone and Daniel's. Neither of them answered.

I dropped Aubrey off to school and drove to my parents house.

When I pulled up my dad was just getting out his car. He walked to my car and opened the door.

"Hi daddy."

"Hey baby girl, what are you doing here so early?"

"Trevor didn't come home last night and I was worried."

"I'm sure he's fine." He grabbed Aaliyah and we walked in the house. My phone started ringing and it was the police station.

"Hello?"

"Kelly."

"Trevor what the hell are you doing at the police station!"

"I'll tell you when I get home. Can you come and pick us up from the station?"

"I'll be there in a few."

"Alright." I hung up and looked at my dad.

"Daddy, can you watch Aaliyah until I cone back?"

"Yeah, she has some stuff over here."

"Thank you." I walked out the house and hopped in my car. I drove fifteen minutes to the police station and got out. I walked inside and headed over to the desk.

"Hello, how may I help you?" The lady said typing on the computer.

"I came to pick up someone." She looked up at me then back at her computer.

"Your name."

"Kelly Dixon."

"You're here to pick up Trevor Williams, Daniel Cooper, and Jay Ellis."

"Yes." Wait Jay Ellis.

"They'll be out in a few." I walked back to my car and started it. I turned on the a/c and waited for them to come out.

A few minutes later all three of them walked out. They looked around and I blew the horn. They walked to the car looking a mess. They got in and tried to talk.

"Shh." I said. I drove back to my house in silence. When I made it home we got out and walked to the door. I opened the door and let them in. "Trevor go get in the shower."

"Bu-"

"Go."

"Jay go sit down and Daniel you too." I looked at Jay and shook my head. I sat down on the chair and stared. "Jay, what's going on?"

"Okay, so that day at the hospital I really did die but not for long."

"Thats some bullshit!" I heard Trevor yell. I looked at Jay so he could continue.

"I heard Trey and Nicki come and the room and all. I didn't want that to happen but I had to. It was just so many people after me and I had to do something. So this chick Chelsea and her husband are detectives and shit so they started helping me. Ya' know bad cop and shit. They've been helping me out for the past couple of days and now that I have no more people in my back I thought I was best for me to come back. I know Nicki is going to be furious at me but I was doing it for her safety." He shook his head. "People been following her around taking pictures of her going out and shit."

"Jay, why didn't you just tell Trevor?"

"I just wanted to handle it on my own. Every time I get into something I don't want to call on him. I got myself into this mess so I had to find a way to get out." He sighed. "Plus he has a family and I didn't want him to put y'all into danger or something like that."

"And, why did you get arrested?" I asked Daniel."

"Instigating."

"Y'all were fighting?"

"Yeah, he beat my ass. I didn't fight back because I knew he was mad at we for lying to him."

"You damn right I was mad. You don't know how it feels for somebody to fake their death. I was in here crying like a bitch thinking that you were dead. That shit hurted me man think I just lost my nigga to a fucking bullet and shit. That was done fucked up shit up you pulled. You know you could've called and asked for some help."

"I wanted to do shit by myself. I know I could've called you but you always get me out of trouble but I wanted to do it on my own."

"Daniel let's give them some privacy." I said standing up. He followed me upstairs.

"Oh shit you taking it to the room. There's a meeting in my bedroom. So girl please don't be late." He sang.

"Ew no." I laughed. I walked to the closet and got a new pack of boxers and threw it at him.

"Ion wear boxer briefs. They suffocate my dick."

"Well that's what I buy him, so you have no choice." I got a shirt and some gym shorts and threw it to him. "Towels and rags are in the bathroom under the sink."

"Thanks bae." He said walking out. My phone started ringing and it was Nicki.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Open the door, it's hot as hell out here." I sighed and walked to the door. Trevor and Jay was sitting on the couch watching tv like nothing happened. I opened the door knowing it was gone start something.

Might as well get it over with now.

Nicki walked in about to to say something until she seen Jay sitting on the couch.

"Kelly, who is that?" She whispered.

"That's Jay."

"My Jay." I nodded. She walked over to him and slapped him across the face.

"What the fuck?" He yelled.

"You lying bitch. Yo' ass suppose to be dead. I should kill you and then we'll really be attending your funeral."

"Nicki let me explain."

"Their is nothing to explain Jay."

"Nicki just talk to him please. This is not good for the baby."

"No Kelly not this time. I'm going home I'll talk to you later." She walked out and got into her car.

"Kelly, can you take me over there?"

"Ask Trevor."

"I don't have my car."

"Where is it?"

"At that warehouse."

"Get it later take him over there to talk yo her. Don't leave him there just let them talk. He has money so get a room then in a week talk to her again. Yo' ass better beg or some shit."

Daniel came downstairs and looked at me. "This shits look like mailman short on me." I shrugged.

"Did you use my baby body wash?"

"Yeah, the shit smell good."

"Take him with y'all." I walked to my room and laid down. "Trevor!"

"Yeah!"

"Go get Aaliyah from my parents!"

"Alright, I'm gone!" Now I could get some rest.