Down For You: Chapter 26

Two Months Later

Thursday

August 6

Kelly P.O.V.

"Baby I can't believe we are getting married in two days." I said dropping my things and hopping in the bed next to him.

"I know." He said eating some chips while watching tv.

"Trevor, are you listening to me?"

"Yes." He said eating some more chips.

"You cooking tonight."

"I love you too." He kissed my forehead. I took the chips from him and looked at me. "Why you took the chip?"

"Cause you not listening."

"Okay Kel." He turned off the tv and looked at me. "How was your day at work?"

"It was good. No bad ass kids today. "What about you?"

"Since Aaliyah learned how to walk she don't sit down. Aubrey and her been playing all day and T-boy been shitty." He shook his head taking the chips back. "I got tired of changing his diaper."

"Where are they?"

"My momma came and got them. You know how she get when family come down and visit."

"Yeah I know." I laughed. "You cooking?"

"No, you want to go out?"

"Yeah, what to wear?"

"It don't matter."

I got some black skinny jeans, a black and white Nike shirt and some Forces. I sat it on the bed and laid next to him.

"Where are we going?"

"I don't know. When I start driving I might get an idea." I nodded and started watching tv. "Damn Gina." He copied Martin. I looked up at him and he was laughing.

"Baby it wasn't that funny."

"You know it funny."

"What?"

"Yo' face." He mush my head and walked out the room.

"Don't you walk away from me Trevor Williams." I said trying to sound like Lorrell from the Dream girls movie. I got out bed and followed him.

"Boo!" He jumped out of Tyrell room. I jumped and turned around. He walked laughing holding his stomach. "Baby you should've seen you face." He wiped his eyes. "That deserve a knee slap." He slapped his and walked past me still laughing.

"It wasn't even funny with yo' corny ass."

"Fuck you."

"You did you remember last night."

"How could I. I had you in there screaming Big Daddy Trey name." He said humping the air. "Ahh Trey." He started moving his hips. "I put in work last night."

We walked in the kitchen and I to the cabinet. I got some fruit snacks and sat one the counter.

"What's up, what's up, what's up!" Daniel said dancing into the kitchen.

"How the hell did you get in here?"

"The door was open." He went to the cabinet and got some fruit snacks. "I heard y'all talking nasty asses."

"What's up man?" Trevor said.

"What's han'nan."

"How you got here?"

"Myself nigga." He threw some papers at Trevor and he caught them. "Now Kelly, did he slap that ass or did he grab it." He leaned next to me.

"Shut up." I mushed him.

"Talk dirty to me." I got up and threw the wrapper away.

"Kelly get ready we leaving in a few." I walked upstairs and into my room. My phones started ringing and it was Nila.

"Hello."

"Mommy I want to come home."

"Why, what's wrong?"

"It's this lady here saying she my Auntie. She keep pinching our cheeks and kissing us. Mommy her breath is stank." She been around Daniel to long.

"Okay let mommy take a bath and we'll come and get y'all."

"Okay don't take long cause she coming again." She hung up and I went to take a shower.

After doing my hygiene, I put on my clothes and grabbed my things. I walked downstairs and seen Trevor sitting on the couch. "I'm ready."

"Let go then."

"Oh we have to stop by Nila house to get the kids."

"Why?"

"I believe it's your Auntie Jackie who's pinching the and Aubrey wants to come home."

"Yep it's Jackie and her breath be stank as fuck too." He shook his head. "It smell like she been drinking beer and smoking cigarettes all her life."

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

"Aubrey tell the lady what you want." Trevor said handing his menu off.

"I want pizza with fries."

"Your food will be out shortly." She grabbed the rest of the menus and walked away.

I burped Tyrell and laid him in his car seat. I put his pacifier in his mouth and looked at Aaliyah. "What she eating?"

"The crust from the mozzarella stick." I took one of his mozzarella sticks and ate it.

"Mommy looked." I looked at Aubrey and she was holding up the picture she colored.

"That is pretty. Keep it so I could put it up."

"I have to finish the other ones."

"Okay finish the other ones." She went back to coloring and bobbing head head.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

"You wanna sleep with mommy tonight." I said looking at Aaliyah. She started clapping her hands and laughing. "Babe I think Aaliyah like me better then you."

"No the hell she don't." He sat up in the bed. "Let me see her." I handed Aaliyah to him and she started crying.

"See she's crying." I took her back and she stopped. "You want to sleep with daddy." She looked at me and closed her eyes. "She faking like she sleep." I laid her down and I got in next to her.

"Baby girl you really don't like daddy." She moved closer to me and I laughed. "Get her ass out of here then if she don't like me."

"So you mad?"

"Hell yeah." He put the cover over him and watched tv.

"Liyah you hurt daddy's feelings." She looked at me and pouted. "Don't pout, give him a kiss."

She stood up and touched his face. He turned around and she kissed him. She laid on him and he kissed the top of her head. "I love you baby girl." He looked up at me and kissed my lips. "I love you Miss Kelly Dixon."

"I love you too Mister Trevor Williams."