4.

"Tua-eng!" he exclaimed after spacing out for a moment.

He couldn't control himself and pulled Kali into a tight hug. Kali was frozen being hugged.

This is the first time someone hug her like this. Like she was missed badly.

She was about to lift her hand when Khalil pulled away and holds her arms.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt somewhere?" Khalil asked as he checks Kali's body for any injuries.

It made Kali smile. "Why would I be?" she asked making Khalil looks at her. She hid her smile before their eyes met.

Khalil sighed in relief. "Thank God. I was so worried that something happened that's why you-,"

Kali chuckled making his eyes grow wide.

"You were thinking like that? Not that I might be not coming because I don't want to?" Kali asked with a light smile.

But it turned into a small cute frown when the young CEO didn't respond and looked like he saw a ghost.

"Hey, staring is rude. I know I don't look good right now but-

*jub*

Kali was taken aback when Khalil suddenly kissed the corner of her mouth.

"Yah! Do you have a death wish?!" she yelled while covering her cheek.

But Khalil is so whipped, he's just smiling like an idiot, enjoying the redness of Kali's face.

"You're cute," he said.

"You sure do have a death wish," she said and Khalil just laughed.

'Damn this guy's guts,' Kali thought as he glared at the lovestruck man in front of her.

"So, uhm, are you still up for our date?" he asked.

And so, they still do Khalil's plan. The man is so happy that even though it was late, everything that he booked still accommodated them. But, little did he know, Kali pulled strings. She can't let this man's hard work go to waste since it was her fault for almost ruining the plan.

***

After completing Khalil's to-do list, he asked Kali to take a walk before they head back. Khalil couldn't stop smiling.

"Did you enjoy it? Sorry I couldn't plan more but I promise our second date will be better," he apologized. 

Kali shook her head, "You and your confidence,"

"That's the only thing I have," he shrugged chuckling.

Kali hummed before turning to his side, "You sure?" she asked raising her left eyebrow.

"Well, aside from that, I have love," he said.

Kali clucked her tongue, "Love," she looked straight ahead.

"Yep. This big," Khalil gestured with his hands.

Scoffing, "That big, huh?"

"Uh-huh. And it's all for you," Khalil said.

Kali stopped walking and stared at him. The man smiled genuinely waiting for her to say something, but Kali didn't say anything and just shrugged and continue walking.

'I will show you, Kalina, that I'm not like him,' he thought to himself and walks beside her.

"Thanks for tonight and I'm sorry for almost ruining everything," Kali said. They are now back and in front of Kali's hotel room.

Khalil disagreed, "Don't be. I know you have reasons why you almost couldn't make it, but what's important is you came. It means you have intentions of coming and just got caught up on something. So, there's no need to apologize. But! If you are truly sorry, you can grant me another date as compensation," he said smiling sheepishly.