13.

Continuation...

Khalil followed Kali to the lab.

"Wait!" he grabbed her arm.

He's breathing hard and Kali is staring at him keeping her poker face as she waits for him to continue.

"Does... (breathes) mean, you like me too?" Khalil asked with high hopes.

Furrowing, Kali made a thinking face, "Hm, do I?"

"Au, Kali, stopped teasing~" he whined making her laugh.

"Such a kid. Yeah, right. So, what?" Kali said.

Khalil beamed and grabbed Kali's neck and claimed her lips. Kali stays still with her eyes open. The way Khalil is kissing her is different.

It's more aggressive and passionate. Khalil could feel how stiff Kali was but decided to go on.

His hand went down and rounded Kali's waist and pulled her more. His tongue licked her lower lip making her pursed her lips and her hands clenched. She's trying to control her feelings.

Pulling away, "Don't" Khalil uttered looking at her lips.

"W-What?" Kali mumbled.

Instead of answering, Khalil took the chance to invade the insides of Kali's mouth. With that, Kali couldn't hold it anymore. She finally melted and closed her eyes.

Her hands slowly hug Khalil's shoulders. With that gesture, Khalil got more excited and deepened the kiss.

"Hngg~" Kali moaned.

Her sound snapped Khalil back to his senses before he completely lost control. He slowly stopped the kiss against his will.

Panting both, Khalil runs his thumb over Kali's lips. "From now on, you are mine," he stated.

Kali didn't answer and just kept on calming her nerves with her eyes closed. Khalil lifted her chin with his index finger.

"Say it... Say that you're mine," Khalil said.

Kali opens her eyes and looks straight at Khalil's orbs. His eyes are screaming his sincerity and possessiveness.

"Say i- mp,"

Kali pecks his lips, "Alleen van jou," (Only yours)

Khalil smiled and hugged her tight. "No backing out," he whispered to her ear.

"Ioe," she replied in her language making Khalil scoff at her.

"I will learn that language of yours soon," he said.

"Confident much?" Kali teases.

Khalil boops her nose, "Of course I am,"

"And why is that?" Kali asked as she relaxed in his arms.

"Because I'm Kalina Nightwish's lover," he answered.

Kali smiled a little but Khalil could see uncertainty in her eyes.

"I'm not him, Tua-eng. I'm not gonna leave you. You will always be the one for me," he said like he understood the meaning behind Kali's bittersweet smile.

Kali blinked away the tears that were starting to pool in her eyes.

"I know that. I'm just... (sighs) scared," she admits.

"What are you scared of, tua-eng? Face it with me," he said.

Smiling a bit, "That this is just an imagination caused by my strong and wishful thinking that somehow I deserve happiness,"