26.

The day to get the A. Kingdom has come. Khalil and his mother are on their way to the company. At that moment, Brice and the shareholders are already in the conference room waiting for the possible share buyers.

"Waar zijn ze?"
(Where are they?) Brice asked Pieter Coen, his secretary.

"Ik heb geprobeerd contact met ze op te nemen, maar ze nemen niet op. Zelfs hun secretarissen,"
(I tried contacting them but they are not answering. Even their secretaries,) Pieter replied.

Brice nodded and continued talking with the three shareholders.

"Won't there be a problem selling the shares?" Mr. Dirk asked him in Dutch.

"Of course, there will," a female voice answered as the door opened.

They all stand up in shock.

"Brianne!" Brice exclaimed.

Brianne and Khalil stand in front of them with the trusted lawyer of Mr. Kleric Aaldenberg.

"What's the meaning of this?" Brice asked.

Brianne scoffed, "Not even saying hi or looking relieved that I'm alive,"

Khalil chuckled, "Why would he when he was the one that put your life in danger? Right, Uncle?" he emphasized the word uncle.

The other shareholders got confused. They looked at him.

"What is he talking about?" Mr. Bram asked.

Brice gulped, "I don't know what-

"Oh, please, Uncle, stop acting innocent," Khalil intercepted and turned to them, "Let me tell them on your behalf. You see, this man poisoned my mom to be in control of the company," he revealed.

Among the three shareholders, only Mr. Bram was shocked. The other two were nervous just like Brice. This means they knew about it.

Mr. Bram looked at Brianne, " Is this true, Brianne?" he was the same age as their father.

"Ask them," she said.

Mr. Bram looked at them the three turned pale but still kept their silence.

"The two of you were involved?!" Mr. Bram asked the other two but their mouth remained sealed.

The door once again opened revealing Kali with Zed.

"I can answer for them," she said crossing her arms.

"You," Brice uttered.

"Wie is zij?" (who is she?) Mr. Dirk asked. He's one of the shareholders.

"De persoon waarvan je wenst dat je hem nooit zult ontmoeten,"
(The person you wish you'd never met) Kali answered.

"I recognized you. You're Dr. Kalina Nightwish," Mr. Bram said.