Chapter 14

Y/n left the cave with her mind spinning. She hopped back into the boat and headed up river to see what was down there. That memory that she experienced was very concerning to say the least.

The wind blowing on Y/n's face was rather nice. As Y/n was going up the river, she looked up to see a familiar bridge. The bridge least to Donna's house which means Y/n could stop by... But that probably won't be a good idea to keep her father waiting.

Y/n continued up the river until she found the dock. Y/n jumped out and found herself at the choice of which path to take first. Left or right.

On the right was another drawbridge and the left was a path that lead to what appeared to be some doors. Y/n chose the bridge just to get it out of the way. When Y/n crossed the bridge she realized that this was the place her and her father went through after getting the first flask.

What was worrying is that there were boot prints in the snow leading to the other path that lead to the doors. These clearly were her father's boot prints, nor hers since she has been here since that time.

Very cautiously Y/n followed the foot prints to the doors. Y/n opened them as quietly as she could and carefully walked down the steps. Y/n opened the second pair of doors that lead to a room with a open flame. However, at the end of the room was a tall woman, a woman she had met before. Shot many times in fact.

Lady Dimitrescu.

Y/n quietly walked up to her without her knowledge. Lady Dimitrescu seemed lost in thought for when Y/n stood next to her, Lady Dimitrescu's eyes were closed.

"What are you thinking about?"

Lady Dimitrescu's eyes snapped open and neck swiftly turned to look at Y/n. She had a look of surprise on her face. Lady Dimitrescu was debating on if she should attempt to kill Y/n or not.

Y/n looked at the golden statue.

"Is this you?" Y/n asked in a soft tone.

Lady Dimitrescu was fixed on Y/n.

"Yes, it is. It's a treasure that was given to me."

Y/n hummed in delight.

"Is this what you looked like before... well whatever happened to you? If so, not much had changed besides your height. Your face looks the same."

Lady Dimitrescu was taken back with how nice Y/n was.

"Why are you here?"

"I had a gut feeling telling me to come this way." Y/n replied.

Lady Dimitrescu's nose twitched, smelling a familiar scent.

"You visited Donna's? Did you take her flask as well?"

The tone in Lady Dimitrescu's voice was very rude sprinkled with sass.

"I did. I didn't hurt her at all and the same with Salvatore Moreau."

Lady Dimitrescu's eyes narrowed.

"What's your plan when you get all flasks? Do you think you will just be able to leave?"

Y/n shook her head.

"I don't want to leave."

This surprised Lady Dimitrescu.

"You don't want to leave?"

"Nope." Y/n replied.

"I'm here for a reason. This place is helping me figure out what I am, memory by memory. Donna was the start of the rolling snowball and I couldn't be more grateful."

They way Y/n spoke, especially about Donna, made Lady Dimitrescu believe that there my be something going on between the two.

"You drink blood as well? What's your reason?" Y/n asked

"Blood disease, you?"

"Not sure other than thirst and that I need it to be stable. Which seems similar to you, oddly enough."

Lady Dimitrescu couldn't deny that. It was oddly similar. A sigh left Y/n's lips.

"It was nice talking to you but I really need to get back. I have to deal with your brother. Tell your daughters that I apologize for going a overboard on shooting them, I'm sorry to you as well. See you around."

Y/n left without anyone of the two women saying a word. Lady Dimitrescu watched as Y/n left. She had such a weird scent that confused Lady Dimitrescu. The scent seems so familiar but she can't place her finger on it.

Y/n took the boat back to the dock in the middle and went back to Ethan. Ethan lifted up his head upon hearing Y/n's footsteps.

"Let's get this done. After we deal with Heisenberg we will probably have to deal with Miranda."

Ethan nodded but knew something was off. Y/n seemed way more tense, terrified even. It was in her eyes and the fact that Y/n was subconsciously fiddling with her necklace. Y/n only does that when something is wrong, but now wasn't the time to ask.

Ethan and Y/n walked along the lit path. Ethan was carrying the Giant's Chalice as they walked through Heisenberg's gate and then up may steps of stairs.

The two made it to the place were the four giant statues were. Ethan placed the Chalice down onto the middle of the four. Y/n was beginning to wonder if this symbolizes The Four Lords of the village. Once the Chalice was placed, parts of a bridge that was hidden under water surfaced and the platform Y/n and Ethan were standing on went down.

The opening above the two close and the platform continued to go down.

"That makes me feel better. Worst case scenario I can carry you up I guess."

Ethan hated that idea. The platform finally came to a stop and the two began to walk towards the light at the end of the tunnel.

"Don't worry about the kid, Ethan. It'll very fine." Heisenberg said.

"Just get your ass across the bridge!"

"I feel left out." Y/n said with an eye roll.

Ethan and Y/n proceed to walk across the bridge to Heisenberg's factory.

"Ah, Ethan and Y/n Winters. Welcome. I didn't think you'd make it past Donna or Moreau, but I suppose you survived worse back in America, hm?"

The gates opened and the pair walked through.

"I like you two. I'd like to speak to you about Rose, and Miranda. Oh come on in. Don't worry, it's not a trap."

Y/n felt very uneasy.

"What're you planning?" Ethan said above a whisper.

When Ethan turned to Y/n she just shrugged her shoulders. It was now time to venture through the factory and deal with Lord Heisenberg.