Chapter 15

Upon entering the factory, Ethan and Y/n stuck closely together as they ventured through. Going down a few steps of stairs and some doors, they entered a room that looked like a tornado came through here. There was a huge piece of cloth that covered something.

Curiosity got the better of Ethan and he pulled it down to reveal a board with pictures of Mother Miranda, the other Lords, Mia, Chris Redfield, Rose and then Y/n.

"What the hell...?" Ethan whispered.

"What the hell indeed. What is this?" Y/n asked.

"Mia!?" Ethan gasped.

"Truth hurts, don't it?"

You and Ethan both spun around pointing your guns at Lord Heisenberg.

"Let me guess. You're both thinking take me out like the other, and then you get to go save Rose, right?" Lord Heisenberg said.

Both Y/n and Ethan put their guns down.

"Correction," Y/n spoke. "The other Lords aren't dead. They are alive just as much as you are."

"What?" Lord Heisenberg said confused. "Why didn't you kill them?"

"Because Y/n didn't want to. Especially Donna" Ethan mumbled.

Lord Heisenberg's eyes then moved to look at the bracelet in Y/n's wrist.

"How odd of Donna to even do that. What are you after, Y/n?" Lord Heisenberg asked.

"What's it to you?" Y/n spat.

"Look, you're very powerful. Your presence is almost overwhelming." Lord Heisenberg said.

"What are you getting at? We're trying to heal my daughter." Ethan said.

"Look, y-you've got this all wrong." Lord Heisenberg said.

Then, the sound and engine or something echoed through out the factory. Much to Lord Heisenberg's annoyance.

Dammit, I'm talking here!" Lord Heisenberg growled.

Lord Heisenberg then looked at Y/n and Ethan before shaking his head and moving over to the trap door that was adjacent to the pair.

"Shut your fucking hole!" Lord Heisenberg yelled downwards.

You and Ethan kind of just looked at each other very confused.

"Sorry about that." Lord Heisenberg apologized.

That was something Y/n or Ethan were expecting. Lord Heisenberg then grabbed and chair a d moved it closer to Ethan.

"Take a seat."

Ethan and Y/n just continued to stand there.

"Listen, Ethan. You and Y/n are being played." Lord Heisenberg said.

"What are you talking about? You think this is a game?" Ethan asked, clearly getting upset.

Lord Heisenberg then grabbed a knife that was sticking out of the table and threw it Lady Dimitrescu's picture. He then aggressively moved towards Ethan and pushed him down into the chair. This triggered you and you ended ups pushing Lord Heisenberg back. He stumbled but caught himself on the table.

"Very powerful." Lord Heisenberg mumbled.

"Do that again, and I'll put you down." Y/n growled.

Lord Heisenberg seemed to have got the memo. He then stood to his feet and with his powers moved the knife to each picture.

"Lady super-sized bitch..."

The knife was removed from her photo.

"Ugly-ass psycho doll..."

The knife hit Donna's photo.

"...and that moronic freak."

The knife moved to Salvatore's photo.

"Don't you two get it? It's a test, to see if you're strong enough... to be part of Miranda's family." Lord Heisenberg ranted.

"I don't WANT to be part of Miranda's family-"

"Neither did I! But here we are." Lord Heisenberg interrupted. "And I'm next in line right? Kill me, move up the chain!"

"Again, didn't kill the other Lords." Y/n spoke.

"I don't give a damn about your personal issues!" Ethan yelled. "I just want to fix my daughter!"

Lord he let out a smal laugh. "So do I. Do you have any idea how powerful that kids is? Or even her for that matter." Lord Heisenberg said pointing to Y/n.

"Even Miranda is scared of the two-"

Interrupting Lord Heisenberg once again was the engine creature that lurked bellow. This seems to have set Lord Heisenberg off.

"Last time, you freak, I swear to god...!"

Lord Heisenberg then came up close to Y/n and Ethan, taking his sunglasses off.

"You, me and Y/n, Ethan. Together we all go save Rose, and we can use her and Y/n to grind Miranda into paste."

"Like hell." Y/n spoke up. "I may be a weapon, but you aren't going to use my sister. Over my dead fucking body."

Y/n stepped in front of Lord Heisenberg with a glare from hell. This took Lord Heisenberg back.

"Sister?" He repeated.

"Yeah, sister. Half sister, but my sister nonetheless. You touch her, and I'll personal kill you. You'll be the fucking first to die." Y/n growled, eyes turning red.

Lord Heisenberg's eyes widened. The aura around Y/n got stronger, suffocating.

"What are you?" Lord Heisenberg asked. "I've never met or seen something so powerful or anything like you."

"For the hundredth time today, I don't fucking know. I'm so pissed off right now that I'm ready for a fight." Y/n yelled.

"Whoa whoa!" Ethan suddenly said, grabbed ahold of Y/n"Calm down. Do work yourself up too much. It's not worth it."

Y/n relaxed a little but her eyes were still red. Lord Heisenberg seemed rather intimated by the current situation. He knew that if he pissed Y/n off enough, she would with out a doubt kill him.

The tension in the air was thick, heavy. But that all evaporated when the whole ground shook and what sounded like an explosion went off in the the distance.

"What the hell was that?" Ethan asked.

Y/n then felt uncomfortable. She felt a very familiar aura nearby. She couldn't quite put her finger on who it was but Y/n knew that it was bad.

"This is..." Y/n said looking around. "No, something isn't right."

"Y/n?" Ethan called out.

Lord Heisenberg seems to have felt the same aura that Y/n was.

"Seems like an unwanted guest has made there way into the village."

Both Ethan and Y/n looked over at Lord Heisenberg. Suddenly, a phantom of sorts came from the shadows. Y/n having quick reflexes, shot the phantom.

"The hell was that?" Ethan asked taking a few steps back.

A wave of worry washed over Y/n as her face got pale. With a jolt of her body and now facing the way to exit the factory, Y/n gasped out,

"Donna!"